Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

No more DYE NT?

AirHead

Still tastin' paint
Aug 6, 2009
Shrewsbury
I was under the impression that the NT was never supposed to be a yearly release, it just happened that the second NT was released a year after the first.

anjii

Oct 12, 2011
It smashed paint to peices, so bad they had to put a new bolt into it. Why do you think Nexus used dm11's at the start of the season.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
It smashed paint to peices, so bad they had to put a new bolt into it. Why do you think Nexus used dm11's at the start of the season.
And? They fixed it, we can't go on first impressions, if we did the Mini would never have got off the ground due to it's poppet issue when first released.

One thing still bugs me though, even if they are still selling it, but not releasing a new one till later this year, why is it not in the catalogue?

anjii

Oct 12, 2011
Yea they fixed it. But when you by a product you want it to work 100% not have to worry about the after part to fix it.

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
There's a post on PBN that dates a few months back stating that there weren't going to be an NT12, that being said it's not a dead product.

PS- How they evolved something as eye pleasing as the Matrix into what is currently called a DM12 is beyond me. The thing is a Picasso of a paintballmarker on LSD.

DYE Euro Tech

DYE Tech
Mar 15, 2010
Hi Charlie,

I just wanted to make this post to clear things up for you.

The NT line has not been dropped. We plan to have some more exciting NT products released later on in the year, so watch this space!

Any questions just give me a shout :)

Rich