The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
The official North v South: Vigilante banner. Feel free to share this with fellow players.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/frenshy/north v south 2012/vigilante2012.gif

1. highlight and copy the above address.
2. click on your user name (top of page or on your picture to the left) and go to profile page.
3. look for signature in the list that comes up.
4. look along editing bar at the top... fourth icon from the RIGHT says incert/edit image click on it.....
5. In box that now should of appeared paste the link you saved above.
6. Press save again DONE

Hope that helps

Last edited:

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Can anyone give a rough amout of paint we shud look to be goin through, yes I no everyone is trigger different, but just a rough idea so can work money out and bring a bit more for extra if needed cheers

Sl1d3r

Feb 25, 2010
Neston, North-West UK
i duno if others will be different but last few years (big game only) ive used about 1.5 1.75 cases

with the site being so big you spend alot of time walking btween fights or back to and from spawn i didnt go through as much paint as i expected. would budget for 2 boxes for game day and any extra if u wanna play on the saturday invasion game and the mega arena (mini sup air field)

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
i duno if others will be different but last few years (big game only) ive used about 1.5 1.75 cases

with the site being so big you spend alot of time walking btween fights or back to and from spawn i didnt go through as much paint as i expected. would budget for 2 boxes for game day and any extra if u wanna play on the saturday invasion game and the mega arena (mini sup air field)
Wanna play as much as poss fella, it is my birthday weekend and what better way to spend it with the ICM boys rippin it up

Reactions: Sl1d3r

Sl1d3r

Feb 25, 2010
Neston, North-West UK
Wanna play as much as poss fella, it is my birthday weekend and what better way to spend it with the ICM boys rippin it up
id work on up to 2 boxes on sunday, not sure how big the Invasion Event is.. prob work on a box for that maybe? and a box for use in the mega arena if your gona use that at all?

if anyone else has any extra info to add feel free, or does anyone know how big/long the invasion game on the saturday is?

its not likely we will pay more than £25 a box of paint unless u want really high grade stuff, so £75/100 for paint should be enough, i dont plan on spending anywhere near that much though lol, Got a Flat and bills now, so i have to play on the cheap! :D

longdeath

Dec 13, 2010
Lancaster
im looking to use 2 boxes over the whole weekend. with all the different traders present you can guarantee to get a good deal on paint, so even if you are a bit trigger happy you can still get a good deal on them all.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
looking for a lift to north vs south

hi.
is there anyone going to north vs south 2012 from skegness lincolnshire area that can giv me a lift? i would be happy to chip in for petrol.
thanks, simon
if you can get to peterborough il take ya. i know its a trek but im sure a train goes that way. if all else fails my offer there matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.