Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2011
Cheshire
Its becoming boring with all these attacks from one quarter time and time again.....those that were at NvS and Invasion UK know how awesome the weekend was, those that weren't there obviously wont know. They were wel.come to come but instead chose to sit sniping from the side lines.

I shall say nowt else.

Good night.

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
well done to the north on the victory and well done and thankyou to the south for making the trip up to be target practice ;) much love..
Actually although the south lost they did make more "recorded" kills on the day. But in the end it is just a game, a fantastic game that I have been to many times, but just a game.

A northern monkey living in the softie south :D

daxcobra

Mar 4, 2012
uk
North vrs south 2012 a most epic weekend off paintball everyone I spoke to over the three days were in good spirits and having a good time, like I said in my last post it was our first time but we were made to feel welcome by all players with lots of advice and help to us newbies. Roll on next years games

Deville

Mar 27, 2012
dont think so buddy .... i simply asked a question and got flammed .... end of. Difference was, the game i commented on (and it was one particular game) i actually attended so was expressing my personal opinion of the event. Or is that not aloud by the 'super six police?'
Yeah, whatever. I've just re read that thread and you were denying it being directed at any particular event even though it was apparent to every one which event you were getting at. I've seen other posts by you here flaming events, some that haven't even happened yet so i'll stand by "kettle and pot "statement. Stands back and waits for the abuse.
And just so you know, i've played a few NvS games starting with the drug wars game, and only 1 super 6 game which was stargate which i still think of being the UKPSF game.

Status
Not open for further replies.