Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North v South 2k11 The Heist

Sugz

Fortiter et Recte!!
Aug 22, 2006
This was my first Big-game.. And whooaah whats an awesome event. Everyone was chilled and concerned with just having a good time!
Whoever played War and heavy metal at the crack of dawn.. I salute you, got me out of my sleeping bag in a fighting mood!
Awesome game north, and congratulaions on the win, and heres me thinking we had you on the ropes after the initial Battle of the Orb sector!
It was a truely awesome day, my thanks to the organisers and both teams for making my first Big-game not my last! See you next year!

mambo

Oct 25, 2009
If any of you lot managed to get any pictures of the Ninja Turtle or the Banana give me a shout :)

Over all a cracking weekend. First Big Game for me and certainly not the last.

Well done chaps.

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
This was my first Big-game.. And whooaah whats an awesome event. Everyone was chilled and concerned with just having a good time!
Whoever played War and heavy metal at the crack of dawn.. I salute you, got me out of my sleeping bag in a fighting mood!
Awesome game north, and congratulaions on the win, and heres me thinking we had you on the ropes after the initial Battle of the Orb sector!
It was a truely awesome day, my thanks to the organisers and both teams for making my first Big-game not my last! See you next year!
The music was the south general waking up apocalypse. thankfully i was already up when he started.

T-T

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2010
Derbyshire
"On three, everybody shoot at the left hand door... One, two, THREE!" Amazing weekend, definitely on the calendar for next year.

Favourite moment was probably right at the end when I was helping defend a flag... Got completely surrounded by North, but was serious fun.

derker

May 3, 2011
North v South Perfect Lens Shot

Hi guys, new to the forum, but just like to say I had a great time. Got into some really good battles, and to be fair, I was suprised to hear that we had won as we seemed to be outnumbered every way we turned. Still, an excellent game. Managed to film a funny video which the marshalls asked me to post here, so here's the link for anyone who's interested.

North v South Perfect Lens Shot

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
lol that video was awesome! but was also the perfect explanation as to why the north won by so many kills...shooting into a sea of southerners vs a handfull of north...

Reactions: derker