Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

north vs south big game

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Amount of paint you use depends on the amount of stupidity each player suffers from:D If you get a sneaky misson then you won't shoot a lot:( But if you're on the front lines you'll shoot a lot more:cool:

I'm taking 2 cases to fire at that pansified southern lout called Berkwerks:D:D Might take my ferrets to get hiim out from under his stone:p :D :p

As for Tyger, how could you be sure he's on your side. He might be double for the other team

Alien

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Paint and such

your average big game... well... Fisrt big game I went to I shot 500 balls. But, then again, that's my normal day's usage. I'd estimate 1/2 to a case for a whole day's play, depending on how hardcore you go out there. I've shot 300 in a day before too, with a stock gun. THAT was a trip!

I play up front a lot, and I can conserve paint too. But, assume you'll shoot your normal ammount of paint, possibly doubled. You'll be playing all day, so you're in it for the long burn.

As far as turncoating, I don't think that the UK is up for scenarios yet. Big Games are another story... :)

-Tyger

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
As far as turncoating, I don't think that the UK is up for scenarios yet. Big Games are another story...
Well....... thats what we're alledgedly (?) getting with this one:cool: It'll be nice to play a proper big game this side of the pond:D

Whats the side score up to now Paul??????

Alien
Northern ferret worrier;)