Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

north vs south big game

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
normal cammo

There's going to be so many people there, I can't see that cammo will do much good.

We are going half and half to be on the safe side, but not traditional camo, more like black JT trousers and a Trebark, Reflection, Tiger or Timerghost renegade tops.

Radical Liberal Paintballers Us.

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
What to wear?

Oh, that's easy. Where what ya want! Camo DOES help, believe it or not. It's not all about heavy firepower shootouts. You get times when the ability to crawl unseen up 50 feet is a blessing.

Tehn again, I've done big games in a deer suit AND a blue bunny suit.... :D

-Tyger

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
hmmmmmm!

course the North is gonna win,

the South according to the softies is anything north of Watford Gap...that is an awful lot of land...but just looking at a map the south of England has a lot more land...hmmmmm-im just gonna shut the hell up...

i can see this big N vs. S is going to be a marshalling nightmare.so good luck and adios.
Get ready for a whoopin'...

Scribble
(ps i love the smack tawk...)
(pps tyger if your gona crawl 50 yards hidden then you better take your scuba gear m8,or your wellies...ya know the ones with the Kermit eyes at the end...) :D LOL

Franksisco

Feb 25, 2002
Bedford, UK
Visit site
Well, I'm slowly recovering from 8 continuous hours of being lit up!

And all I could say is that it was AWESOME!!!! :D
The South won.. Wayhey!... We got the nukes put then got pummelled for 2 continuous hours...
:D

Still, I can't remember the last time I had that much fun. A BIG Thank You to Paul Parkes and everybody at Warped Sports for orginising the game... The Marshalls for making sure that it was fair and there were A LOT of marshalls

and the Mercenaries for lighting up my ass 3 times over (I'm finding it hard to sit down at the moment)

Anyways VERY VERY cool... Glad to have been part of it.. and looking forward to Big Game 2K3 (No pressure guys!!!)

Franksisco