Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

November CAMPAIGN Walkon Day

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
Just a quick note about the next Campaign Walk on Day. . .

SUNDAY 23RD NOVEMBER, 2003

The Cost is £15 for site fees

We host 10 game fields across 200 acres of Surrey Woodland. Including an all-weather, Floodlit 'Sup Air Field, its a full Millenium Series field with 32 bunkers. Colin Graham has just re-designed the field this past week - he is the designer of the Campaign Cup X-Ball Field!!

£45 for a case of Paint. Our site Paint is DraXxus 'Blaze'. Its fresh first run paint. Only paint supplied by Campaign will be allowed on site.

Co2 and AIR are included.

Lunch is included and is burgers & chicken sasuages or Soup in the colder weather. ;) Spicy Bean Burgers for our vegetarian friends, with salad, cheese, sauces, and hot tea and coffee. Our bread rolls are baked fresh daily by our local barkery (Watson's) and its the same bread served in Harrods!

We also host a selected range of equipment at our on-site shop, including markers, hoppers, goggles, gloves and squeegees.

Our shop also carries a range of snacks and drinks.

The day will be run by Andy Beard & Colin Graham.
---------------------------------------------------------
There is a map available for download on the website at www.campaignpaintball.com (its on the 'location' page)

---------------------------------------------------------

We are located at junction 10 of the M25 (its where the A3 and the M25 meet)

Once you are on the roundabout - head towards the A3 Guildford, while on the merge for the motorway you will see a SLIP road signposted for EFFINGHAM, turn off there. That is Old Lane - the road the site is located on.

Once you see the Black Swan Pub you need to drive another 500 yards till you reach Campaign. The Site is on the right hand side, the car park is on the Left.

If you reach the Lord Howard Pub - you've gone a little too far.

If you are coming to us from the train take the Waterloo to Guildford line and get off at Effingham Junction Station, we are about a 7 minute walk from the station.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please gimme a bell in the office if you are coming down. I like to give the marshals an idea of numbers.

I expect to see the usual suspects!! (Like the Jolt guys & DJ Derek D. . .)

Cheers!

Joey

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
well why the hell not, should be able to make that, nice to see lunch included, a good hot lunch playing in november seems like a must to me!

Armadyllo

Errrrr.. mm
Apr 17, 2002
SoMainland
Visit site
I'm a mostly definate as well and probably 3 others. I should know for certain by next Monday at which point i'll despatch some dough.

Cheers for the early heads up Campaign

Marc

AlexFarkouh

I am 50/50 aswell, I am not sure if I can afford three weekends paintballing in a row. But I expect once the days comes I will have an irestistable urge that will drag out of my bed.

Perhaps if I use my remaining Tippmann I wont be able to sling as much paint :)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by AlexFarkouh
I am not sure if I can afford three weekends paintballing in a row.
Hmm....try playing tournaments and training for the last 6 weekends with 3 more to go! (Miami will be fun though!.:cool: )

Its gonna be a great day, do your best to make it buddy