Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

November CAMPAIGN Walkon Day

Twiglet

finally earning... :)
Oct 29, 2003
surrey
I'm hoping to come down again ;) had such a wicked time last week, though not sure if I can afford it this time :( We'll see how it goes with the Nexus thang aswell. Cu all down there
Sarah
xxx

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Armadyllo
Hey Sam

You gonna be there as well matey?

Marc
Possibly, have been playing a lot recently though, Elsham this Sunday, then Miami NPPL the weekend after, then the Reading Winter Series event, then the walk on is the following sunday. May be there, depends on cash! And whether i have had enough of playing as i will have done ten weekends in a row playing ball!:eek:

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
Sam will be there.

of course Sam will be there. . .he is ALWAYS down here, heck - we can't get rid of him!!

Cheers!

Joey

(ps. Sam - we love you! - you around for marshaling this weekend??? ;) )

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
not this weekend, as i am playing in Hull WAY up north, but the 15th Nov i am free to marshall if possible (its a saturday i think before the Reading leg that SPOD are booked into on the sunday)

Armadyllo

Errrrr.. mm
Apr 17, 2002
SoMainland
Visit site
Damnn busy lad. Anyway hopefully see you there and i'll introduce ya to that blue angel of Rich's that you organised for me. If yer on the other side then it'll be the business end mate lol

By the way... been well pleased with it dude!! Tell Rich it's well looked after.

Marc

;)

Twiglet

finally earning... :)
Oct 29, 2003
surrey
unsure bout the rental thang, best to ask Joey... they sell e-rex's and bone daddy's for £189 and £120 respecitbely (i think...)