Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPF Paintfest 2012

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Regardless of who you side with (but it should be USDE) you'll have an awesome weekend.......the site is AMAZING and Ged knows how to put on a top quality event. For the past few weeks now it's all Lucky 15s and Disruption have been chatting about! Phone up, book up and we'll see you there.

Reactions: frenchy2475

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
Wow guys, thanks for all the responses and kind offers. I managed to get a friend to come with me in the end and I booked my tickets today!

I was asked on the phone which team I wanted to be on, and I wasn't expecting to be asked and didn't know, so I flipped a coin whilst on the phone and it came out HMC.

Really exited now, I feel like when I was 8 again on Christmas Eve, is that sad? Haha. Gonna be awesome!

How much paint have you guys used in previous events? I booked three boxes for me and a friend to use (so 3000 balls each) Do you think this will be enough? I assume it's easy to grab some more should you run out?

Cheers.

Last edited:

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Glad you booked in just a shame the flip of the coin wasnt for USDE.:cry: Ahh well, your still gonna have a great time what ever team your on. Paint wise I used a box and half last time. I think this time though the battles are going to be alot more fierce, but you can always buy extra paint if you need it. NPF is going to be selling paint as well as traders so they will be plenty to go around.:)

J O K E R

Onslaught SF
Feb 9, 2011
Gotham City
Wow guys, thanks for all the responses and kind offers. I managed to get a friend to come with me in the end and I booked my tickets today!

I was asked on the phone which team I wanted to be on, and I wasn't expecting to be asked and didn't know, so I flipped a coin whilst on the phone and it came out HMC.

Really exited now, I feel like when I was 8 again on Christmas Eve, is that sad? Haha. Gonna be awesome!

How much paint have you guys used in previous events? I booked three boxes for me and a friend to use (so 3000 balls each) Do you think this will be enough? I assume it's easy to grab some more should you run out?

Cheers.
Glad you got booked in mate(y)

The offer still stands if you and your mate want to run with us:)

jakefawcett

Oct 16, 2011
USDE ALL THE WAY MY FRIENDS :p went last year to paintfest and it was the most amazing thing ever :) i couldnt believe how mental it all was, bringing some more peeps down this year as most wouldnt come last year (their loss) so a big thank you to GED for last years event and this yars because whatever hes planning on it has got to be spot on :D and neil what side you playing on?

Reactions: frenchy2475