Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPF Paintfest 2012

neil stringer

Marvel
Jan 13, 2012
Birmingham
bones was not fine in any way !!! still have nightmares !!! it is going to be epic
# the price of the tickets will go up after the 15th of the month .. so get yourselfs booked in asap ...the tickets are selliing fast and this is defernatly one event of the paintball year that you wont want to miss !!!! see you all there ....come on the USDE !!! ;)

jakefawcett

Oct 16, 2011
already got my ticket sorted XP im not daft lol n neil dont think epic quite covers how mental the whole weekend is going to be haha :D
USDE USDE USDE USDE all the way XD

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
So what's the advice then guys? Any tips for things I should bring with me? Spare air bottle? How much paint should I lug around with me whilst on the battle in my vest? Would something like a camel back be a good idea? Anything specific to Paintfest that a noobie might miss or forget? :D Thanks guys.

jakefawcett

Oct 16, 2011
wel i take a camelback with me because last year was a bloody scorcher just dont fill it up with fizzy pop like i did because i wasnt watching what i was pouring in it lol :D and last year i took out about a 1000 balls with me when i went out but i think it just depends on your own playing style what works for me might not work for you :) end of the day your decision dude but have a epic time that way you cant look back and think ****e i should of done this or done that because if you do its a year you`ll have to wait for next paintfest lol