Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPF Paintfest 2012

neil stringer

Marvel
Jan 13, 2012
Birmingham
Air is being supplyed by H-PAC ... filling to 4500 psi ... so refills depend on size of bottle and that ichy trigger finger !!!!! :p make sure you take a load of baby wipes.. to clean your kit and yourself .. toilet roll .... some beer ...... and lots of money to get the bargins off the traders !!! and most of all a smile !!!!

homemade

May 30, 2011
Im so looking forward to the miss paintfest comp again this year! it was a right laugh last year lost my voice come the sunday. anyone remember what frisbee that was been thrown about at the players party lol so funny.

Reactions: Memphos

homemade

May 30, 2011
LOL so funny, we had a right laugh, i remember not being able to fully relax at the beggining of the party just incase the frisbee or ball was about to face plant me hehe.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakefawcett

jakefawcett

Oct 16, 2011
i remember putting my hand in the air just because i could and sumhow managed to catch it and the whole place went nuts lol everyone was like yhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh XP

Reactions: homemade

homemade

May 30, 2011
bring on the party again!!!! anyone bringing the frisbee???? i remember a few people getting hit on the back of the head lol