Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NQ Manchester Newbie Day, Sat 23rd May 2009

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
haha, can I have a link to directions or a map then please, and high hopes to see you all there. =]
lol ;)

Good Man!!

http://www.northernquarterpb.com/directions.asp

See you there!

Incase your using a Sat Nav mate when I "arrived at the destination" there was no turning lol!

You should be able to see the field all set up if you look down from the road, just follow the round a bit until you reach like an off road looking farm turn off to the left, follow the path, park up and come on down!

You get a decent description on the website though mate!

(Im just describing how I got there last time! If im wrong in any way someone please correct me!)

-Pigeon

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
oh good. But if people are renting out ego's i'm gonna look like a tard with a PMR that may aswell be stock lol. is there anywhere on site or near where you can purchase paintball gear?

I need a new pack and a bottle cover.
We can sell any products on our websie (www.corruptedpb.com) but it is down at the moment due to maintenance, but any Planet gear can be sold on the day if we are asked to bring it in advance.

Ok so no problems there :D . so what are the rules as in marker modes and fps. thanks ian
Nothing 'stupid'. Ramp/semi is fine, as long as it's no more than 15bps, preferably 12 or 10.5 bps though if it's ramping..
All the guns we hire out are set to Millennium rules (300fps, usually closer to 280 though, and 10.5 bps ramp).

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
So 22bps, full auto is out then :(. Just hope I can make it now - may end up having to work instead!

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
Don't worry about that, I went last time and 2 of my mates had pmr's and they played well enough, remember its not about the gun its the player ;) ( though having a decent gun helps a lot lol ) :p
True dat!!! I'm shooting a gat that's almost 6-7 years old....and i pawn Morrolan every time and he has an etek2 pimp'd out!!...o yeah and he has gay Gog's as well :D

I'll be down about half 9 Luke you don't mind if my little girl comes down till lunch do you?

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
:eek::(

So would that mean a no show from all of Tameside Thunder, or jus yourself Raffles mate?
It would of meant all of them - but I'm not working now - so we'll be there (including a new 'member' ;)).

I guess that means the 'battle' is still on as well :D.

e-whore - I'm sure your girl will be fine. Mrs. Raffles will be there again, if you need someone to keep an eye on her while you 'play'.

Morrolan

Platinum Member
May 4, 2007
Lancashire
True dat!!! I'm shooting a gat that's almost 6-7 years old....and i pawn Morrolan every time and he has an etek2 pimp'd out!!...o yeah and he has gay Gog's as well :D

You can only shoot it when it works mate!! Also, fixed that dodgy leak yet???

Just because I have a pink Proflex does not make them gay - I seem to remember you telling me at the Big Game that it takes a Real Man to wear Pink - you must be a little girl then by your own standards!!! :D

Morrolan

Platinum Member
May 4, 2007
Lancashire
I never mentioned pink they are just gay gog's cos you wear them that all!! :D And my gat doesn't leak......much :eek:

you get my email about tommy?
Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder, and if you think they're gay, what does that say about you??? :p

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
It would of meant all of them - but I'm not working now - so we'll be there (including a new 'member' ;)).

I guess that means the 'battle' is still on as well :D.

e-whore - I'm sure your girl will be fine. Mrs. Raffles will be there again, if you need someone to keep an eye on her while you 'play'.
Good Good!! :D

What battle would that be Raffles mate?

-Pigeon