Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPA: Weekly Info

Mariachii

Platinum Member
Jul 4, 2006
hi,

ive been told theres some open training on tomorrow at nspa? is this going ahead? will there be paint on site, how much will it be and what time does it kick off?

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Just took this from the other Forum, it is a quote from the Mouth so it should help to answer your questions about tomorrow.

£10 green fee. But sad to say no white box available, but happy to say Cryptic will be on sale for £25/bx and a multitude of branded paint for £30/bx.We also split boxes for £6.50 and £7.50 per 500 balls respectively.

Neale (the friendly farmer) and I have decided that every bag of 500 balls sold we are putting 50p into the end of season prize fund to be fought for by the top 10 scoring league team playoff!

This includes paint bought for training days/nights and all NSPA Tournies. This Wednesday Night 3 Man, even though we only had a 6 team turnout, still raised £27.50. The running total will be updated every week. Kiss

Hope you like

Hope that helps you

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Was a shoking result mate it has to be said :( i was nursing a well screwed back and we just couldnt get into the game, the field was a tricky 1 for our style of play, soppitt was a big miss, better luck next week is what i say lol :D

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
If everything goes right I will be back in the North East on Wed night, as soon as I am back I shall drop in and have a look at the new facilities, hope the training goes well for you.... it feels like months since i last played paintball :mad:

NSPA

The Mouth
NSPA Wednesday Night League

Just a quick note for anyone not Familiar with NSPA. Our usual "Three Man Wednesday Night Tournament" is back, but this year we are running a tri-monthly league with quality prizes, awards and Trophies.

All info is on: http://www.northernstarpaintballacademy.co.uk/
Our Forum is: http://www.northernstarpaintballacademy.co.uk/forum/

We welcome any standard of player or team. Just check out our Web site and you'll get the idea of what we are trying to achieve. It's friendly and informative, fun, but still very competitive. Everyone loves to win!

For enquiries please ring NSPA on tel:07895 913161

Hope to see ya's there, The Mouth. :D