Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPA: Weekly Info

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Glad to hear it was a good night again.

Had to miss it due to last minute video conference in work that took 4 hours :eek:

glad I wasn't paying thebill for the satellite link:D

Think Someone needs to sign Brandon up fast - the kid is mint at playing, well done for beating your dad, and Singer you must be well proud of how well your son conducts himself on and off the field. He is a credit to you and a fine example of a good up and coming sportsman

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Hes top notch no dowt about it, he was practicing, snap shooting etc with dan today and hit everything every single time with both hands even swapping bunker to bunker.

As for signing trained by and signed for Universal Paintball ... now thats loyalty :D

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Yup trained by us staying with us, not only is his Dad proud of him, we all are at Universal as this kid has serious talent !!!

TinFish

Retired Baller
Nov 13, 2006
Northumberland
www.killstarz.com
Yup trained by us staying with us, not only is his Dad proud of him, we all are at Universal as this kid has serious talent !!!
And so he should be, Brandon is an awesome player for his age. When me and him were running drills on saturday he did great.

few more training drills and a bit more aggression and he'll be a killer for sure!!

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Glad to see the safe zone is rebuilt after the weekends weather, shame tomorrow night is off to look after the pitch for Sunday but I understand the reasons....

Will be nice to see the new safe area and PA system all working!!!