Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPA: Weekly Info

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Only only 1 person that can throw a brand spanking new ego 8 across a field! WELL DONE CHRIS! Really enjoyed myself tonight, first time i have played air before and deffo wont be the last looking forward to ionamn next year even more now. Cheers Daz :D

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
For the record I did throw it away from people and it wasn't brand spanking new ...... i'd fired a pot of paint threw it in previous game ! Dummy wasn't out it stayed in, just gun needed a sledge hammer job on it !!

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
pmsl, all coz the barrel sock pulled the pin out, a chant comes to mind.... "there is only 1 chris bird" your a hot headed f*cker!!! Saying that soppit was just about ready to smash a brand new pulse hopper! Was funny to watch you both tho lol. :D

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
pmsl, all coz the barrel sock pulled the pin out, a chant comes to mind.... "there is only 1 chris bird" your a hot headed f*cker!!! Saying that soppit was just about ready to smash a brand new pulse hopper! Was funny to watch you both tho lol. :D
You know it was bad when the ground and the bunkers were frozen and the paint was literally pouing out the front of the barrel. What is worse is going against the mad monks with a pot of paint in your hand to throw at them, can't believe my team mates were shot out and then it was me against Moppy and his mate..... next time I will just have another burger

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
excelent night had thank you daz and thanks go to marshalls who stood in freezing cold. Guys last night some one lost there dummy if found please keep it safe and will pick it up later :rolleyes:

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Singer has claimed it and says your not getting it back till you calm down lol, chris let him have a play with it and set it up for you then maybe play a game or 2 with and and honestly you will like it!