London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Div 1

1st Heaven
2nd Outrage UK
3rd Asbo

Div 2

1st Dad's Army (total Age of 208!!!!!!!)
2nd Demolition Squad
3rd Impact

Tommy210

Phil Locke RIP
May 16, 2007
Windsor
www.relentless-paintball.com
Absolutely fantastic event. Field was great and marshalling was flawless. Games were hard and although we did not perform to our likings we now know what needs to be improved.
Despite the outcome we had great time and I would like to thank to all teams for great day.
Also thanks to Matt and Sai for help, can’t do it without you boys!!!
Bring on the next round!!!

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
Fantastic day today :D the setup worked really well.

Thanks to all my boys from Heaven and Jay, Kyle and Amy, and all the teams we played :)
Thanks to Syd and all the Refs too :)

Awesome day :) Hopefully see you all next leg.

barong

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2008
Great day

Hi All,

Just wanted to say what a great day the Round was everyone had a great time and im sure many will agree Prime were top notch. Just shows what a lot of training can do.

Red

Redski
Dec 14, 2005
LDN
Absolutely fantastic event. Field was great and marshalling was flawless.
Have to agree with Tommy, Syd threw down a fantastic event with a great field setup and the marshalling was absolutely flawless all day.
Great work fellas, well done.

Props to Heaven VIP too, really enjoyed that match.

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
I have to agree with barong that PRIME played well but seemed to get some tuff calls against them all day which cost them games. They seemed to get a 1-4-1 in every game they played. But overall, they were an aggressive team who managed to get themselves a lot of attention as the day went on.

I think that the Tournament was an entertaining affair mostly down to the unpredictable weather and tuff reffing calls. The refs were mostly strict but fair overall. But watching some of the games it seemed a little unfair to pull a 1-4-1 on a noob player for a rookie mistake. The games were run smoothly and the field set ups were solid but there was only one field for division 3 and 4 which meant that each team played all 8 of their games on the same field which led to same old break outs and game plans. Most teams wanted to play from the left side of the field because they wanted to play on their right hands and couldn’t or wouldn’t use their left hands to shoot.

The venue was nice with the usual burger van and helpful paintball vendor were on hand throughout the day and everyone seemed to get along well. All was good apart from the rain midday, which included a little thunder and lightning and made the playing surface and entrance staging area pretty slippery. It was good events so I may come down to watch the next event.

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
it seemed a little unfair to pull a 1-4-1 on a noob player for a rookie mistake.
Tbh if he was really a noob player he should have been playing in the KOTH the day before, or his team members should have ensured he was trained fully. A 1-4-1 offence regardless of whether its an "oops I didn't mean to do that Ref" is still a 1-4-1 offence. The NSPL ref's are fair but firm and will give the benefit of the doubt where they think its appropriate and penalise when necessary.

Most teams wanted to play from the left side of the field because they wanted to play on their right hands and couldn’t or wouldn’t use their left hands to shoot.
That's just sheer laziness on their part. Anyone playing the NSPL divisions and not KOTH should at least be able to play with their off hand to a moderate degree even if its not as strong as their primary hand.