Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Offer of the Year !!!

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Has a .50 cal kit even been made for the geo? I only remember seeing the kit for their poppet markers.

Oh well if not, I doubt this thing will either be used outside of backyard/showing off shooting.

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
The 2nd Auction will start at 7:00pm (PST) on Sunday the 13th December on EBay and is a 7 Day Auction ending the following Sunday (20th) at 7:00pm (PST)..

Again Key Words will be: GEO SL91

This is the Last Ever One !!!!

Happy Bidding.

LEDZ

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
The 2nd Auction will start at 7:00pm (PST) on Sunday the 13th December on EBay and is a 7 Day Auction ending the following Sunday (20th) at 7:00pm (PST)..

Again Key Words will be: GEO SL91

This is the Last Ever One !!!!

Happy Bidding.

LEDZ
So is there never going to be an SL version of the Geo made again then Ledz?

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
I think one of these should be kept in the UK, i just guess we have more brains than the americans do when it comes to shelling out for a marker that has a few ups.. ;)

That being said im sure the guys from planet will be having one hell of a christmas party on that profit :D:D..

Good luck with your second sale LeDz

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!

To date there has only ever been one SL91 that has ever been anodised and assembled which has seen the light of day, and that has been in the hands of our very own Steve “Flash” Monks.

Well, until now that is. In total ten SL91 prototypes were manufactured but have been under lock and key in the R&D Lab. Jack decided he wanted to have his own gun (believe it or not he has not had a gun to call his own since 2003!) so dusted down the box of parts and set about making his very own SL91.
I think one of these should be kept in the UK,
Did Jack and Flash suddenly emigrate?

That being said im sure the guys from planet will be having one hell of a christmas party on that profit :D:D..
Not that there would be any cost for Planet to recover in the man hours or machining of producing 10 prototypes of something that never made production!