Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Offer of the Year !!!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
no wonder it went for so much, anything that rare usually gets quite a bit of interest.

i remember seeing a fender guitar made for jaguar, something like 1 in 20 on sale for tens of thousands of pounds. if im not mistaken its still up for sale on nevadamusic.co.uk

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
no wonder it went for so much, anything that rare usually gets quite a bit of interest.

i remember seeing a fender guitar made for jaguar, something like 1 in 20 on sale for tens of thousands of pounds. if im not mistaken its still up for sale on nevadamusic.co.uk
There are nicer guitars than that one by far and they are 1 in 20. Not worth the cash imho.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
with guitars its less bragging rights I think and more a solid investment opportunity.

I would much sooner invest £10k in a guitar than a paintball marker that will be worth next to nothing in a year or two.

guitars do actually appreciate in value. bar some changes in manufacture, wood quality and technology (pickups) a Fender Strat from 1950's is pretty much the same as a 2010 model. With paintball guns the tech changes all the time, they get better (eg efficiency weight technology) with each year.

I would bet all my guitars that there is an SL GEO at some point, which will be better technologically than these 10 "prototype" models, and at a fraction of the cost.

The fender Jaguar guitar isnt anything really special as far as Stratocasters go, you could get a nice custom shop model to your exacting specs that would be a nicer player perhaps, but its the collectability of the model and the fact it will increase in value that makes it special.

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
I would bet all my guitars that there is an SL GEO at some point, which will be better technologically than these 10 "prototype" models, and at a fraction of the cost
I dont doubt that, I'm sure they'd be international interest. All markers are subject to innovation and I'm sure that any future SL GEO will offer new features and be significantly cheaper.

When this is released will be dependent on Planet, and I'll probably buy one!