Oh what tangled webs we weave ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Dave, here's a funny thing, I had heard barnett had physically threatened people who had asked poignant questions on his forum.
barnett emailed me trying to get out of the sh!t he find himself in now and in my response to that email I pleaded with him to physically threaten me like he had threatened you and I'd do my best to accommodate him ... he flat out denied he had physically threatened anyone ... there seems to be a pattern forming here where certain people default to 'lying fuhk mode' when the heat's on .....
And since my request that he threaten me was a serious one, you'd surely think a big strong ex army type would be able to back his sh!t up .... maybe he's not what he thinks he is ..... hmmmm ......

Reactions: Leighsmith
Mar 26, 2011
Cheshire
Here's something to ponder on the BBC.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-16435286

Particular attention to the following section;

The MoD said booking had not yet been confirmed.
A spokesperson said: "Training for military operations, naturally, takes priority over any private individual's request to use Defence facilities.
"We have yet to establish military training requirements at Sennybridge for July - this is conducted six months in advance - and it is possible that the facilities in question may be needed by our Armed Forces.
"Furthermore, before any third party activity is agreed, financial costs, indemnity and insurances are required. These discussions have not yet commenced."

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I was informed barnett had boasted 700 entries had been made in a couple of hours but then I hear he has achieved nothing of the sort ..... I think the rec/scanario scene deserve a better deal here ... too many people know too many things about the way barnett is operating and it is the nature of such things that it all starts to crumble every quickly and this is what seems to be hapenning now ..

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oh my, it couldn't be he's bullsh!tting his own customer base here could it?
Things are looking terribly bleak and foreboding here and I hope the truth eventually squirms free of such malign influences ....

Reactions: renie

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
700 players paying £50 each thats £35000 sitting in Barnetts account for 6 months for an event that hasn't got confirmation it is on yet ????? He is on a winner already, but don't ask any questions about it

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
If this guy is really scaming a charity then i would hope a criminal case comes of it, You cant really sink much lower. I have worked for charity for my entire work life (short as it might have been) and hhave never encoutered anything that slimey, what is this guys forum called? going to post a thread, although from the sounds of it i wil just be banned

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Here's a message for barnett ... I know you have tried to justify what you did on my site but the bottom line is this .. you took the fuhkin pis$ outa me and now you're gonna pay the price and the only weapon I am using is the truth of the matter ..... you're a weak willed, weak man who doesn't possess the strength of character to back your own sh!t up ... you pysically threatened Dave from the Mercs and now try to do the same to me ... if you don't, people will just see you as all mouth and trousers and a disgrace to the TAs .... go purchase some testicles and stand up for yourself ... go on barnett, try it ... be a man for once.
I'll even let you bring your partner along but I fear he'd be running like a whippet with a stick of semtex up his ass as soon it kicked off and so maybe that ain't gonna be much help to ya.

Last edited:

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
How on earth is this thread helping or achieving anything for the paint ballers using the forums, if you guys have issues with each other then deal with it between yourselves does it really warrant a thread of its own, people like the events that Tim puts on some people don't the is no pleasing everyone but unless people do have all the facts or no the truth should people not hold judgement untill then.

I know very little on either people involved but it does at the moment seem like a witch hunt towards one person for something no one really knows to truth behind and people jumping on the bitching bus.

I think all the grown ups need to GROW UP
Although i respect your opnion, i think if the acusations are true they derves awnsering and as it seems it can be discussed on his forum i dont see why it shouldnt be disccused here

Status
Not open for further replies.