Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oi Rabackoff, why do Euro teams suck?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by Mr Big
Buddha

I've noticed that you've been using longer words since your promotion to moderator. I commend you for your augmented prolixity.
Well, I did feel that I should use a vocabulary more commensurate with the obvious stature of moderator. there already seems to be a plethora of one word posts. :D

Rancid, nervy? No. Power mad? Yes.:p

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by Mr Big
Buddha

I've noticed that you've been using longer words since your promotion to moderator. I commend you for your augmented prolixity.
Ohhhh........I can't follow the conversations any more because all the words are longer than 5 letter long!! :(

Now then......where's that 'Please don't read this....it was a waste of time' thread? Must...find....words that don't overload my brain!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Answer

Originally posted by Nick Iuel-Brockdorff
Read the next issue of PGI - there is a brilliant article in there with not only the answer - but also the solution ! ;)
Nick
And there was silly old me thinking that 'answer' and 'solution' were the self same thing !
Let's hope the article is a little less repetitive :)
Robbo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Actually, what our arctic friend appears to be saying is that he has the ANSWER to the question why Euro teams suck, and the SOLUTION to solving this suckiness.
Booh Yaah! Don't f*ck with continental Europeans!:D
Hey Bud, you are putting words or rather meanings into Nick's mouth and thus providing him with a back door, should have let him burn :)
Laters Bud
Pete

rancid

Mother, is that you?
I still insist it's my article.

Nick, I aint got a copy with me, is it out yet, or is it just about to be published? If it's just about to be published, then I guarantee that by the time it comes out... I will have written it. :)

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Rancid, you are a very strange person.

Instead of saying how crap the brits are compared to the Yanks, why dont you train yourself and get as good as them and so get Britain better

jamie

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Hey jamie, thanks for the compliment.

I ain't saying the brits are **** really. That is to say, i don't think we're intrinsically poor, I think it is fair to say it's a numbers game. I was just interested in Rab's view, but he had a bad curry the other night so he's out of action.

Personally, I think we focus too much on the current situ. The real problem is at newbie level and specifically new blood. Just like Man United - we should be looking to our youth policy, and that essentially means concentrating on promoting paintball to the public, ie more people thru the doors on a first time or rec day = better chance of finding the superstars. Personally, i think we're five years off.

As for training myself, mate I first played tourny in '88, I ain't no good to no one anymore.