Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oi Rabackoff, why do Euro teams suck?

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Its cause of me. Im sooooooo good that all of my talents rub off onto other players. That is why the US is so good. :D

(Not only am I the best baller' ever, I'm modest too.:D )

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo

Originally posted by Nick Iuel-Brockdorff
Not quite the same.... but maybe I should have said:

Svar og løsning

or

Antwort und Lösung

or

Réspondre et solution

Anyway...... enough proving that people outside UK speak more than ONE language.....

You should read the article Pete - I'm sure you will learn lots - just as I once managed to teach you tactics DOES have a place in paintball - and that technique isn't everything !
;)

Nick

You teach me ?????????????????

Je ne pense pas c'est possible monsieur :)

Pete

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hey Pete

Originally posted by Nick Iuel-Brockdorff
I'm a bit disappointed.... I thought you'd make a snappy comeback in Spanish or Italian......
Oh well - french will do... all you Brits are nearly french anyway (geographical proximity, migration, etc.)
I DO remember us having a heated discussion in here a year ago, where you more or less said I was insane to say tactics had a place in paintball...... Nice to see you've finally come around to a sensible point of view ! :D
Ainsi, C'est très possible après tout, monsieur Robbo

Ce n'est pas possible apres tout, Monsieur Brockdorf parce que nous ne parlons pas au sujet de la meme chose.

Nick, what you were advocating as a viable option for tactical deployment is not what I am now talking about, as you well know.
My ideas of set-plays was never pre-empted by yourself in the way that I laid them out in the article and therefore you taught me nothing.
You conveniently ignored the fact that you were advocating the use of tactics in the game as it was then, without substantiating them in any coherent structure.
The idea of set-plays that I talked about in my recent article gave tactics a structure and more importantly a practical approach to introducing them.
But both of us are still pissing in the wind for that matter as both of us similarly know that no team (bar perhaps one, RL) has as of yet, gone down the tactical road to the extent that I and perhaps you would advocate and with that in mind, this discussion is purely in the realms of academia...which a lot of the posts between us, tend to end in.
Laters Duuuuuuude
Pete

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by John[SAD]
Bonjour de la petit déjeuner.
Je perdu mon poisson cuir!
Thats all i said when i went to France. Im still not sure what it meant but i thought it sounded cool.
John, it may well have sounded cool to you but saying, 'Good day breakfast, I have lost the skin of my fish'
don't sound all that cool to me....but hey , what the hell do I know ?
Robbo :)