Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com

Pmr Man

otherwise known as Bing!
Apr 24, 2008
satans layby- MILTON KEYNES
HAHA... i'd like to get a pump marker some day. but i've just started out and at the moment i need to fire as many balls as possible in second just to hit someone. i'm joking i can acually hit people but i would like a pump. do they sell the winchester pocket hopper , in the US or have they stopped altogether?

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
where the rotors didnt need reloading as shooting 200 was a but unheard of during one game i had to take a pack out with me but it was a lot lighter depends what you want really from your pump.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
The brass eagle hoppers are a bit flimsy. I've seen photos of the blown to bits by a close range hopper shot. Still got one of thase 45 round ammo boxes - came with my new sniper II back in 1994.

Just bought a winchester 50 shot hopper on ebay

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
I'm using one of the tacamo hoppers on my phantom.
It's the one with the shelf inside that keeps the weight off the lowest level of balls.

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
It does work, it stops the balls forming wedges over the feed hole so you don't have to do the hopper shake to free trapped balls. I imagine they only work on pumps were there's a bit of agitation anyway, not tried it on a semi.

I looked at the mcarterbrown site and there is some nice stuff on there but the postage is a killer.