Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ongoing clear out of kit, Invert Mini's, Angel A1 Fly, Mask parts and more to come.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
£180 shipped by special and it's yours. Literally as new and I'll chuck in a couple of barrel socks as well.

David Wallace

Aug 27, 2010
Glasgow, Scotland
Hey Dusty, sorry for the late reply. I'm still interested in the black mini. Yes I'll pay £180 for it plus the barrel socks and special delivery, but would you be able to wait a few days until I have the money? If I do get the money in the next few days I guarantee I'll buy the mini off you!

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
sorry David, it's now sold, could have actually sold it twice.

I can extend the offer of barrel socks to the olive one and will include special delivery. It's also in great condition, just a little bit older but guaranteed working fine :)

paulie

Aug 26, 2010
Dustys markers are unbelievable, i have bought several from him, he even sold me the most reliable bt tm7 at ones stage, still banging out tunes it is....

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
To be fair, i sold one recently which arrived with a slight leak. Easy fix I'm sure but still I don't know why, I'm assuming the cold in the aircraft which carries special delivery items affected an o-ring or something.

Anyway, it's being sorted, rest assured if you're not happy I'll always offer a refund or fix. Your choice!

Thanks Paulie!

David Wallace

Aug 27, 2010
Glasgow, Scotland
Well I'm equally interested in the Olive mini and the offer that goes with it (barrel socks etc). How about £160, considering its older than the black mini? Just a reminder: I won't be able to pay for a few days, I'm not telling you to hold onto it for me though. If someone else wants it before I can pay for it then you can just sell it to them. Your choice obviously :)

paulie

Aug 26, 2010
Recieved items today, that nicely packed i didnt want to open them, lovely hand writing too :).

Didnt realise postage was so much mate, will send ya up something.

Items better than described

Reactions: Dusty