Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Yea it's around 6-8 here at night in Dublin, has to be close to the same in the UK. That's way too cold for me to camp outside.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
maybe that could be his next Canadian big-game?
A -55c February sleep-over at an abandoned Nunavut logging camp, wearing only a SL t-shirt?
Club and slit open your own seal-cub for warmth?
Rub noses with the local womenfolk
Just needs a cool name - I'm thinking 'Eskimo Down'

I'll stop now, before I become responsible for that idea...

SwollenBallz

Aug 12, 2015
So, did you alert them?
Sure, I'll send an email. If someone can furnish me with some details ref Tim B getting the boot from other MoD sites and the reasons for it, I'll happily send it. I remember reading about TB having bother with the MoD regarding the non existant clean up of one of his events but can't seem to find reference to it.

Reactions: Buddha 3

Dexter

old skool!
Nov 3, 2008
I'd put money on it (if I actually had any) that they don't have permission to use coloured paint and the "specially formulated, easy to clean" will be most likely just normal paint.

rexy

Northern Alliance
Jul 5, 2012
Northampton
There's only 2 buildings with power there, ones the control tower/church but that'll be the hq building, other is a small one next to it.
Concrete buildings with wooden window shutters or the afgan compounds are built from containers with crap perspex windows. Either way it'll be flipping cold!
Don't know if it'll change but when urban game was there, tents weren't allowed to be pitched so buildings was only option.

Reactions: Biscuit

Kyrne

Feb 9, 2010
Dont urban have a game planned there shortly? What impact would it have on them if site was just left a mess after game.

Status
Not open for further replies.