The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Its like watching one of those Gifs that never actually concludes... the tension builds and builds and builds.... and builds

and builds....

Not sure there is any edge to my seat left.

Not knocking the work, chasing or the updates at all, in case this gets misconstrued as such, merely a comment on the 'riding the edge' before the big release

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
hmmm..... I notice in it how its confirmed he will be running his UWL. kept caling it A UWL called UWL UK.
Basicly, not THE UWL run by Tommy, but a Barnett Version.

Will be interesting how this one will pan out....

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Wow, just Wow.

I have read this and now understand that @Robbo is a liar, did not know that !! ;)

I have to admit, thats ballsy, very ballsy but am awaiting for the nice release from the proper UWL as to its 2016 intentions.

Peace :ROFLMAO:

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
So reading the Facebook post. He is going to run his own UWL but not an official UWL owned by Tom Cole. So its going to be an unofficial Barnett uwl.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
So reading the Facebook post. He is going to run his own UWL but not an official UWL owned by Tom Cole. So its going to be an unofficial Barnett uwl.
Well, there's credibility for you. No one to answer to so he can shaft who he wants, when he wants with absolutely zero repercussions. Standard business admin.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Well, there's credibility for you. No one to answer to so he can shaft who he wants, when he wants with absolutely zero repercussions. Standard business admin.

Hopefully Tom Coles announcement is sooner rather than later.

I thought the Barnett's were pending a divorce or was that also standard business admin

WarFighters

Aug 1, 2013
Like I said about 100 posts back. Barnett will steal UWL and call it UWL UK.

If you want to read the old Rebels saga Tim accused me of stealing his unique format, "how would you feel if someone stole your game format?" Blah, blab, blab. Attempted to make me out as a lowlife thief, when he was stealing my design.

Barnett is a crook period. Utter scum bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.