The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Jim, barnett's feigned joy at someone topping themselves is a transparent attack on myself but it has the sophistication of a coconut and will fall well-short of generating what he'd like.
I'm not trolling here, I'm clearing house of the sh!t that's been allowed to build up while people remain silent reference his deeds.
All I have done is supplied a platform for people to detail their experiences with him, and I've always given an honest opinion as to what he's done and what he may do.

If we assume barnett is being truthful re his delight at a man dying because of an internet spat then barnett truly is sick in the head but it does tend to explain the 'cancer' comment directed at me in that first attack .... does he really view that anyone attacking him deserves to die? - A sociopathic megalomaniac would.

I'm sure people in the past have said something similar to this and not really meant it but with regard to barnett and his array of sociopathic behaviours?
He probably would do a dance on my grave ....

I've mentioned several times in this thread that barnett just cannot stop being barnett, his illness won't allow himself to be anything but .... once again, he's hit another own goal by stating his feelings on the death of an internet troll.

A normal person might be happy with the troll getting a couple of clumps or being hit with a big fine but oh no, not barnett, he wants them dead, literally so.
And this is just another example of the extremes these sort of sociopathic narcissists will go to, to appease their own particular brand of justice.
The thought that t-b could once again have any degree of involvement or influence in this game is abhorrent - he needs to go ....
Don't worry Pete, it's not just you. He's having a go at the vast majority of people who are evidently in the wrong and "trolling" him on facebook as well by simply voicing their opinions and experiences.

I think I've seen maybe 2 comments from people I won't name in outright support of tb. 2. out of literally hundreds of comments, obviously the vast majority of people are completely wrong about him. both of the others are the only ones who know what they're talking about...........

see below, i mean he's got to be cool right? he knows what the people want, he's in touch and with it. thanks @Evil Rich for the photo, it wouldn't show properly if i just quoted you.

TB.jpg

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Rich - he really is in cloud-cuckoo land; and this is yet another barnett blunder - he opens that big fat mouth of his and when all the bats have flown out, he scores yet another own goal by declaring admiration for the naming of a group of individuals who do nothing more than killing men, women and children and goes further to say, he can forgive them merely because they have a cool name .

Now, I know he's trying to be funny [I think] but even so, using them in this way seems pretty sick to me.
No wonder he rushes back on-line to erase the 'evidence' :/
What a douche, what a man, whaaaaat a fuhkin liberty !!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
A question for you guys, who owns the rights to run the UWL format?
As far as I know Blakey, a guy called Tommy Cole owns the UWL - myself and Tommy have been friends for over 20 years and I got a good idea what he's like.
He's an honest man, doing what he feels is best for paintballers and paintball as a whole.
He's professional responsible, everyone likes Tommy and like a few other people in our industry, I've never heard a bad word said about him, he's one of our good guys.
Tommy is gonna be giving me a call when he gets back from World Cup ....I'm sure we'll have an interesting talk.
I know Tommy well enough to also know he wouldn't want anything to do with this thread in terms of himself, or his UWL being associated, or linked in any way with barnett's wrongdoings.

barnett I know, has something to do with representing Tommy and the UWL over here in the UK but to complicate matters, Ledz is also.
I will never do anything to compromise Ledz but it seems as though the momentum regarding barnett's misdeeds will generate its own attendant change and maybe 'player power' is gonna decide which way this all goes from hereon in.
There's some more revelations to come over the next few days and none of it is gonna be doing t-b any favours, in fact, if his metaphorical grave hasn't been dug yet, here comes a mechanical excavator with a ten-ton bucket on its front end - but it's not absolutely definite yet, a hurdle or two is in the way but as soon as they have been shifted, let the fun begin.

It's gonna be emotional ....

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Ever since I first heard about it in the US I've been interested in playing UWL. Competitive paintball in the woods was just going out of fashion when I started playing and although I did play a few woodland tourneys (thanks Bully!) I do feel like I missed out on a seminal era of our sport. I've been wanting to play a UWL event in the UK since it came over here but so far haven't had the opportunity and I do think it's a damn shame that such an awesome format has been taken on by SL.

I don't have a massive personal beef against TB beside the fact he was a complete sh1tbag to me on FB when I raised an honest concern about some event marketing (namely pissing on NvS & Paintfest). Plus it was very concerning how poorly TB/SL dealt with any level of criticism around the Zombieland event, of course no event goes without a hitch but I think it's really important that event organisers have empathy towards the opinions of players who dropped a considerable amount of money to play. The general pro TB line has been to 'quit the bull**** and just play paintball' but I consider booking into an event to play as an investment in return for a fun event and currently I do not feel comfortable investing my money in someone that behaves in such a caustic manner. I'm an independent player who plays where I fancy and can afford. I have a few friends scattered about (I think) but I wouldn't say I have any political weight.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Ever since I first heard about it in the US I've been interested in playing UWL. Competitive paintball in the woods was just going out of fashion when I started playing and although I did play a few woodland tourneys (thanks Bully!) I do feel like I missed out on a seminal era of our sport. I've been wanting to play a UWL event in the UK since it came over here but so far haven't had the opportunity and I do think it's a damn shame that such an awesome format has been taken on by SL.

I don't have a massive personal beef against TB beside the fact he was a complete sh1tbag to me on FB when I raised an honest concern about some event marketing (namely pissing on NvS & Paintfest). Plus it was very concerning how poorly TB/SL dealt with any level of criticism around the Zombieland event, of course no event goes without a hitch but I think it's really important that event organisers have empathy towards the opinions of players who dropped a considerable amount of money to play. The general pro TB line has been to 'quit the bull**** and just play paintball' but I consider booking into an event to play as an investment in return for a fun event and currently I do not feel comfortable investing my money in someone that behaves in such a caustic manner. I'm an independent player who plays where I fancy and can afford. I have a few friends scattered about (I think) but I wouldn't say I have any political weight.
I would say you and others like yourself have the ultimate political weight. Sure, Robbo is well known, but in the end whatever he says will be worth sweet FA if people ignore it and keep throwing money at tb events. It's guys like yourself, that decide to vote with their feet (and wallets) that are the ultimate power in this game and if you stay away from his events and product, he will end up where he belongs. You have the power, not us, not Robbo, not p8ntballer.com. All we can do is maybe help direct some of that power.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Snorky - I think barnett tells so many frikkin lies he just cannot keep track on all of them and a lot of these lies are uttered to bolster his own interests or ego.
By the way, if anyone's interested - I haven't had any nice policemen coming through my front door at 5.30 in the morning to arrest me after somebody might have 'advised' them of my need for a visit.

I find it curious that Herr barnett hasn't gone down the legal road, or indeed the aforementioned advice to the police but if you think about it, the last thing he needs is the old bill sniffing around him ... and secondly, to initiate litigation, he's gonna need an injection of cash - and going on his recent reluctance to pay his debts, he might find it difficult to invest in any legal moves.
Also, a legitimate civil claim against me seems highly unlikely since I've merely stated my opinions and kept to the truth of the matter, and I suspect, so has everyone else.

I think the people who have contributed to this thread stating their own experiences with barnett would be more than willing to formalise their statements if it all goes the legal way and that fact alone undermines any serious attempt by t-b to litigate.
barnett cannot refute the things he has done to others and it seems that karma sometimes boomerangs and he's facing the consequences of his own doing.
He is the sole architect of the position he now finds himself in .... not me, not Gadget, not Reb, not Lee, not anybody but himself.

I've zero doubt he will be probing here, there and everywhere trying to find some ammunition to sling my way but I'm afraid he's looking for something that's just not there - unlike him of course - I can think of at least two things he needs to really worry about and so if I do get an early morning wake-up call or a friendly letter from a bunch of parasitic solicitors, I would expect him to go on the missing list pretty damned quick seeing as we don't have a criminal statute of limitations in place here in the UK.
I won't be blinking first .....

There's more revelations to come ..... hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.