The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

whuzak

Capital Killerz - UKWM
Sep 27, 2008
Central London
Well what do you know, what goes around comes around.

I had the unfortunate experience of his customer service back at the 1st Tippmann Challenge. I raised a small general point about poor marshalling during one of the afternoon matches on UKscenario and got slated by him followed by rude, malicious and down right disgusting private messages with all his UKscenario cronies and bottom feeders jumping on the bandwagon.

I basically paid £50+ as a first time consumer to be bombarded with hate mail from him.

I'm glad someone finally raised this on such a public standing. It's companies like that, that hold back the economic growth of the sport.

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I suppose my first post in this thread was critical in terms of kicking things off but posts such as Lee Wickham's, Rebel Tackleberry, Gadget and Pete Russell's proved to be a necessary continuance that really helped people appreciate the circumstances surrounding t-b.

This post will prove crucial not because of any shock-factor but there's a different consideration being addressed here.
The first was to make people aware and I think after today, this thread will have had over 30,000 views, we've achieved that, big time !!
That really is a phenomenal number and by far the biggest response to any other thread in the 13 years this forum website has been around.

I think it safe to say we have achieved just half of what needs to be done with the final part being the estrangement of barnett from our sport and industry.
And to ensure we succeed in protecting both players and industry figures, t-b has now to be alienated and our player base and individuals connected to paintball must lobby our industry.
If I genuinely believed barnett could learn from this experience and make fundamental changes to his behaviour then I would not be writing this particular message ... but, such is his clinical condition that he is incapable of changing - the guy cannot even concede his blame let alone effect a much-needed personality by-pass.

We don't want him around anymore guys, and if you feel the same then get in contact with the industry figures who still trade with him, and advise them of your feelings.
We have a responsibility to each other to do just that.

It maters not how we get in touch, whether it's email, FB messaging, formal letter-sending or in any way you like .. you just have to make yourself heard because without you guys, barnett's tenure in paintball will continue in one form or another.
However, I don't want anyone to communicate anything they don't genuinely believe, I'm not asking for overly-emotive messages to be directed at any of our industry figures.
We just need an honest appeal based upon common-sense and what you've read thus far or indeed, know for yourself.

Even at this stage, it's fair to say this thread has had some pretty serious consequences for t-b but time has an enduring ability to allow things to fade and t-b will be desperately marking time because he has no viable or believable defence.
All he has is time, time to reflect and time to fester ...his thoughts will be directed outward, there will be no introspection going on with him - he'll be chewing his guts out blaming everyone except the guilty party.

We cannot allow time to offset t-b's actions and let him slip the consequences or he will keep disseminating his very-own pernicious brand of paintball involvement that steam-rollers over anyone who questions him, or any company that dares to compete with him.

All of us have borne witness in this thread to account after account detailing t-b's excesses, treachery and insane declarations.
All that remains is to ensure we actually do something to make our sport a better place which undoubtedly it will be when t-b is delivered back to obscurity and waiting tables where his unique skills and highly-tuned intellect will be expertly put to use.
Let's face it, he's never been much more than a glorified waiter-boy with an attitude problem anyway, it's about time we relieved ourselves of his presence, now where's that laxative?

Reactions: frenchy2475

kreso

Oct 5, 2014
Hello from Croatia...

I heard some "rumors" talking around, so I felt need to say something from my own experience...you all have probably heard for the Call to Duty III, a Shoreline game on a island in Croatia... timothy and I created that game, very sucessfull to be honest but I need to say that at the end, it leaves me bad feeling about that person. We arrange all details, including taking photo's and video's that he will sold to the players and we set mine price for that rights. He hired Brad from Bradlo photography and he ask me to hire one photographer more, which I did. So, he promised to pay me for the photo's after he sell them, when they got home. I trusted him, so I paid mine photographer from mine pocket but never got my money back from timothy...he invited me to the Birmingham to Paintball awards, telling me that he will pay me there, which I excepted. I show up, present the award, hang on with some other ballers, I need to say, I met some great chaps, become friends, etc...but let's get back to story...timothy barely speaks two words with me, don't even mention the money...he didn't even say good by in the morning when we are leaving hotel and UK ( we supposed to be his guests at the awards), we just leave him some present at the reception and leave...I said to my self then, that guy is no worth of spending words on...until now, I just feel need to say it freely...TIMOTHY BARNETT is a THIEF...!!!

May 10, 2010
Redbourn, Herts
Was going to put up a long post about my dealings with Barnett, allot of players already know the bad blood between us. However I have been asked by my partner not to do so. Reason, well he attacked me and to coin a phrase " water of a ducks back". However when he realised it was having little affect on me he turned his attention to my partner Vikki, just shows what a low life he is. There really is no level to which he will sink.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Was going to put up a long post about my dealings with Barnett, allot of players already know the bad blood between us. However I have been asked by my partner not to do so. Reason, well he attacked me and to coin a phrase " water of a ducks back". However when he realised it was having little affect on me he turned his attention to my partner Vikki, just shows what a low life he is. There really is no level to which he will sink.

Duncan, I'm not aware of what's gone down between you and t-b and I'm damned sure that a lot of others won't know either.
I've no idea why your partner would want to help t-b out by asking you to stay silent because in effect, that's exactly what your silence will do.

If we are to cleanse ourselves of him, then we need as many truthful accounts of people's experiences with him as is possible.
If barnett attacked your wife [for whatever reason], and I'm assuming it either verbal or a libellous attack and not physical [but even that wouldn't surprise if it were] then we really need to know the circumstances of what that basthard did to you and the Mrs.
Nor for matters of curiosity, or idle gossip but so other people can appreciate the depths this as$hole plumbs when he attacks individuals.

The very reason t-b has gotten away with this cr@p for so long is because people wouldn't tell their stories - well, now they are, and t-b is reeling from it but we still need truthful accounts from people.
We cannot allow this guy to get away with anything because silence buys him time...
I'm asking you for the sake of all the people he has used and abused, and all the people he will infect if we don't hammer in sufficient nails into his metaphorical coffin.
Please state your case Duncan ...

ADDENDUM - Duncan, I misread your post and I believed that when you initially referred to your 'partner', I thought you were referring to a business partner and not your partner as in wife, gf who you later referred to as Vikki - I mistakenly assumed they were different people - I apologise for that mistake.
Reb put me right anyways.
If your gf/wife/fiancé has asked you to not to post then I do not wish to push her in any way though I would add that if she could find it within herself to allow you to post, then it may make the difference between some other partner/gf/wife getting attacked.

Last edited:
Reactions: LB Fixer WFG

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
His brand of 'modern' paintball, with bells and whistles, which often he uses to sell his events but comes up short with

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ahhh, I see, it's just another t-b invention designed to further enhance his imagined ego and at the same time screw as much as he can out of the players.
You'd a thought the players will have cottoned by now but at least we can let people know the real barnett and his dirty deeds ..

Reactions: Dexter

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hello from Croatia...

I heard some "rumors" talking around, so I felt need to say something from my own experience...you all have probably heard for the Call to Duty III, a Shoreline game on a island in Croatia... timothy and I created that game, very sucessfull to be honest but I need to say that at the end, it leaves me bad feeling about that person. We arrange all details, including taking photo's and video's that he will sold to the players and we set mine price for that rights. He hired Brad from Bradlo photography and he ask me to hire one photographer more, which I did. So, he promised to pay me for the photo's after he sell them, when they got home. I trusted him, so I paid mine photographer from mine pocket but never got my money back from timothy...he invited me to the Birmingham to Paintball awards, telling me that he will pay me there, which I excepted. I show up, present the award, hang on with some other ballers, I need to say, I met some great chaps, become friends, etc...but let's get back to story...timothy barely speaks two words with me, don't even mention the money...he didn't even say good by in the morning when we are leaving hotel and UK ( we supposed to be his guests at the awards), we just leave him some present at the reception and leave...I said to my self then, that guy is no worth of spending words on...until now, I just feel need to say it freely...TIMOTHY BARNETT is a THIEF...!!!
Kreso, it seems you join the line of many people before and after you who are owed money by barnett ... this reluctance to pay people has two possible causes, the first is the most obvious, he hasn't got any money - the second possible reason is, he just doesn't like paying people.
Either way, this practice cannot go on ... our paintball world is a small world and when people refuse to pay their debts [for whatever reason] then their time is limited because people will enforce cash pre-payment for goods and services in fear of unpaid invoices ... this effectively constricts normal business cash-flows and the noose begins to tighten.
Tick ...tock .... tick ....

Status
Not open for further replies.