Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
With any operational military training site, any non military booking risks being cancelled due to operational/national security reasons, this is fairly clearly set out in the contract! I'm assuming somebody cynically too advantage of this clause.

I would dearly love to see someone else take the reigns of UWL, having seen how it operates in the US, I consider it to be one of the best woodland formats around. How much can you lean on Tom Pete?

As has been implied here and elsewhere, running events without proper insurance probably wouldn't bother him too much either, can't claim on the nonexistent insurance, sue me, but I just folded my limited company/declared myself bankrupt!

Reactions: gambo47

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I've just read the first few lines of that crap but thankfully, this thread contains a complete record of what I said and when I said it.
For those people who might believe I stooped so low as to use minors in my attack on barnett, then I ask you to read my account of what really happened.
Most of you already know the truth but for the benefit of those who may not know what's happened, here is my honest account.
The only thing I wish to add before I tell you of the events re barnett is, if what barnett says is true, then do people really think that all the top people /companies in our industry would still be advertising with me on p8ntballer.com ?
Of course not, any individual who stooped so low as to use kids as part of an attack would most certainly be ostracised from our industry.

The following is an honest account of what happened.
It may be inappropriate to swear on my kids's lives but I will willingly do it and state categoricaly, this is the truth.
And you can check for yourself in this thread if you so wish.
When this all started, various people who'd had bad experiences with barnett began to emerge and start posting in this thread.
One of those was a guy called Pete Russell, an Australian who'd come over to the UK and had ended up as a business associate with barnett.
It didn't take much time before barnett had betrayed Pete and the two had become estranged.

Pete made no secret of the fact he'd fallen out with barnett but he was ill-prepared for his response.
barnett went on-line and accused him of the following:- he said that Pete had stolen some of his wife's underwear and stated that whenever Pete went round barnett's house, his daughter wouldn't come out of her room.
Now, this was stated on Facebook and many people read it.
The implication was obvious and I'm not gonna explain it suffice it to say, Pete was basically being accused of inappropriate behaviour.
THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME WHEN ANY MINOR WAS MENTIONED !!!

barnett had wilfully used his own kids as ammunition to PUBLICLY attack Pete Russell.
I was contacted by Pete and he told me what had happened. . .. I believed him !!
The ONLY time I EVER mentioned anything ONLINE about any minors was when I criticised barnett in using his own kids as ammunition to attack Pete Russell.

And that is the 100% truth of the matter.
If for any reason you doubt my word then read through this thread and the truth is very easily identified.
We are dealing with a terribly sick individual here, not only will he use his kids in attacks on people, he distorts the truth to his own ends, he has no conscience and no moral restraint.

The reason he says the things he does is because people tend to believe what's written unless they are already in possession of the truth.

I'm not the person who screwed Gino / Valken for 60 grand - I'm not the person who screwed Maxxs for £21,650, I'm not the person who screwed Powerball for 3 grand and there are more to come.
I have screwed nobody but barnett screwed all of them.
He's a desperate man who says desperate things but I've met many crooks and many low-life's in my time in paintball (over 28 years) but I have NEVER met someone who used their kids in an attack.

If what he said about Pete Russell had been true, then any man would bash the living sh!t out of Pete but if you ain't the violent type, then you'd have got in contact with the police.
NO SUCH ACTIONS WERE EVER TAKEN .....
What does this tell you?
He not only lied about Pete Russell, he lied when he accused me of using his kids in an attack on him.
A lot of people in our industry have known me for well over 20 years, and they know I would NEVER stoop so low, I hope you guys realise who's telling the truth here.
barnett is a cheap-ass crook, a liar and a really sick individual who will use anything to further his cause.
Any 'man' who uses his own kids in such a despicable way needs treatment, I'll leave you guys to ponder what sort of treatment he should get.
I know how I'd like to 'treat' him but he's denied me the opportunity for any meet-up .... at least he has one brain cell that's functioning.
This guy needs to leave our sport/industry.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hmmmm, I received the following from a very reliable source and it speaks volumes concerning the integrity of an ingrate such as barnett ....

CCJs open against his company, and lost.

SHORELINE EVENTS LTD
Alert Type:Judgment
Judgment type: Judgment
Satisfaction date:N/A
Judgment amount £ 5,041
Court name: NORTHAMPTON

SHORELINE EVENTS LTD
Judgment type: Judgment Satisfaction dateN/A Judgment amount £ 2,877 Court nameNORTHAMPTON

SHORELINE EVENTS LTD
Judgment type: Judgment
Satisfaction date: N/A
Judgment amount £ 10,640

I think the above explains why barnett was forced to cease trading and effectively screw his creditors such as Gino/ Valken.
Oh but wait, surely I just made this up and falsified these creditors above?
Erm, actually no, I didn't, these judgements are available to anyone if they do a search.
Mind you, I'm sure barnett will accuse the British legal system of conspiring with myself and the paintball industry of besmirching his good name in an attempt to close him down.
The evidence piles high and only the foolhardy and gullible dare believe barnett's dollops of bullish!t.

Reactions: gambo47

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
One last thing (for tonight that is), if some gutless scum-bag ever used my kids in the context of inappropriate behaviours then I wouldn't be posting cr@p on-line, I'd be round the basterd's house in a fukkin heartbeat dragging his ass out and dealing with him.
I'm not trying to look or act tough or anything like that but I wouldn't care how big the fuhkah was, if he used my kids in that context then he's gonna have to physically defend himself.
I'm sure any man would do that in such circumstances but guess what, I ain't had nobody knocking on my door asking for a showdown, what does this tell you?
It tells you that no such inappropriate use of minors has ever taken place leastwise by me. He knows full well I've never stooped so low and that's why he ain't ever come looking for me.
He fabricated this lie in an attempt to make me look bad but he forgot one detail, an awful lot of people know me, and they know full well that if I had the raving hump with someone, I'd go find them but I'd NEVER stoop so low as to use minors.
But he would, and he has !!!!

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
What I think is most concerning is the constant posts on shoreline fb page advertising games etc...
Just today they've released event info for the latest event...
Baffling considering they've just written off what we are told is 80k worth of bad debt!

Status
Not open for further replies.