Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

OUT OF ORDER AT SKIRMISH series 2k3

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, did anyone else notice that Feckin' huge flock of sheep in the field next to us? They were all stood in a line for ages and then spread out. I know sheep follow each other but that was rediculous!!!

They put me off my game, with their mean little eyes watching me. ARGGGHHHHH :D

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Shuck

I can cast some light on the sheep in the field.

They were actually watching and learning as they are the "countryside" entry in the Millennium series and were trying to pick up a few tips from the Series 2003 teams. They will be marshalling an event along with their own ultimate "Shep" the sheepdog!!!

OK so you all think that Steve has been at the cooking sherry well no I have not !!!!!!!!! Visit this web site to se more

http://www.mrfuzzyduck.cwc.net/sheep.htm

Cheers

Steve

Get yourself booked into the next leg asap:D :D The cows have already entered we now need the sheep

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Never mind the marshal's, in our second game, I swear I was taken out by a ball from off field, just near a suspicious looking black sheep......................hmmmmmmmmmmm

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
???????? the problem was addressed and ended amicably...... then the original poster got involved in some friendly chat about the tourney in question......so... he threadjacked himself? Dirty boy.:D