Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Over 35's event information

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
OK this is what you have all been waiting for.

The over 35's tournament will be on Sunday 30 November, at Skirmish Nottingham. We will be using sup'air ball, hyperball and a woodland field. Entry is £25 per player with a £5 discount to over 60's players who must produce a pension book or passport.

The entry fee includes tea, coffee, lunch, CO2 and air.

We will be donating the vast majority of entry fees, sponsor monies etc... to Macmillan Nurses Charity. Most players are aware of who they are and what they do for terminally ill patients.

Nick and myself have already approached some of the trade who have offered event sponsorship (paint / prizes) this will be used to offset costs incurred and any balance of paint or prizes will be auctioned to raise more funds.

We are looking for three marshalling teams who will accept paint instead of pay so we again can donate the marshal’s fees to charity. We are talking to three teams and I will let you know the progress.

What about teams? Well to keep the fun element the teams will be drawn out of a hat on the day. It could be a 5 man it could be a 7 man it all depends on entry level.

Nick is currently negotiating hotel accommodation so we can have a pre tournament drink or two the night before.

If you want to play the event you need to send a £10 non-returnable deposit to

Steve Bull
5 Waingap Crescent
Whitworth
Rochdale
OL12 8PX
Make cheques payable to “Northern Triple Crown”

You could send all £25 if you want.

Don’t just think about it – if you are over 35 get your tenner sent today – it will be a fun event.

There will be an opportunity to sponsor some players for flag hangs etc… so you youngsters can still get involved

Cheers

Steve

PS I will add a list of sponsors as more details are confirmed.

Nick@skirmish

Jul 15, 2001
robin hood country
Visit site
Lots of intrest from all our coffin dodgers, what we need now is a name, How about The UK senior challenge cup,,,,If anyone can come up with a better name we will use that ( but will cost u a £5.00 to name the tourney, but you will be famous for a day ).

I am sorting out a deal for a hotel which is only 5 mins from the site, which has a late bar ! more details to follow,

To those who don,t know The Macmillin Nurses charity, they are the people who nurse termilly ill cancer patients in their last days on this good planet. These days are very hard for the patients and their familys & the nurses are like angels sent from above to ease the pain & the grief everybody is suffering. We all know sombody who has suffered for this terrible illness, lets make it as comfortable as possible for any futher sufferers.

Now for the fun bit, Do you want a tubed supair field ( which means you will have to jump over a 5 inch pipe, or a tubless field, good for wheelchair access ! ) Let me know.

We are looking at any crazy sponsoring for any amount, all is welcome, here's mine.

If Bully manages to play a whole game, shoot out at least 2 of the opposing team & run ( jog or walk ) the flag back, I will donate £50.00 .

More to follow :)

Sep 15, 2003
www.ypc.co.uk
Steve,

I've been waiting years for a comp like this, but will have to wait another 2 :mad:

My back and legs usually hurt after playing could this give me the 2 xtra years needed to play.

If it was a pump tourny I'd be off to see some lads in Liverpool about a fake ID.

Andy

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Andy-Yorkshire-Paintball
In fact, make it over 30's and I won't even cadge a gun, i'll buy one instead.

Andy
You got a store full of them m8 you can't fool us :D
You just take your pick of those lovely paint machines and put it down to testing ;)