Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Over 35's event information

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
Originally posted by Dazdread
Apparently hemoride cream around the eyes is good for smoothing away those unsightly wrinkles :D
It don't work..............geez, did i say that out loud:rolleyes:

Big Ian

Jul 8, 2001
Robin Hood Country
Visit site
Tourney Name

If You decide to call it the MacMillan Open, STUFD (nice peple, hearts of gold, can't play to save their lives) will donate £100 to the charity.

Also if they are not required to marshall, they will set up the Sup Air field(s) FOC.

AND, if any of the (old) boys from site (Nick, Wide Load or myself ) gets a trophy (prat of the day would be a bonus !), STUFD will donate at least another £100.

PS Heard a rumour who may be marshalling (may get chance to shoot Junior again!!!!!!) .

Stuff it, I will bang in £100 if Boss Man lets me play !

All for charity dude !

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
"The Coffin Dodgers Cup"

Originally posted by garycarrot
You can count me in!!!!!

Paintball played in slow motion, by old blokes who should know better.......yes sir.
Old BLOKES! I resent that, no-one has mistaken me for a bloke for years (well, not once I've taken my goggles off anyway!).

There's been loads of requests to lower the age limit, but I would like to have it raised to 40 :D ;)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
O.K.

Originally posted by garycarrot
I am sorry.......ment "old people".........not sexist at all.
No offence taken, especially as I can only think of 2 female players who can fill the qualifying conditions for this event who are currently playing tourneys!