Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Over 35's event information

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
BYO

I have been away from the desk for a week so have not been able to update the thread.

Yes it is BYO or site paint which I am sure Nick will sell at a good rate to help the pension payments last the week.:D

Nick will post prices etc... soon, the number are modest at present, about 25 deposited with several more paying at the Severe cup. In true style I expect a rush in the next 10 days. We need 75/100 to make a succesfull event - this would give £1500/2000 minimum to charity.

Come on players get the deposits paid and book in asap.

Steve

PS It will go ahead even if only 50 play - it is a charity event and a FUN event.

Nick@skirmish

Jul 15, 2001
robin hood country
Visit site
:) Any body who needs paint, it will be on sale @ £35.00 a box

Don't forget the profits are for charity. Any body who knows big ian who runs the site for me, well he has kindly offerered to shave his head - if the money is right !!!!

C Ya on the 30th;)

Nick@skirmish

Jul 15, 2001
robin hood country
Visit site
Apparently the word from the horses mouth is that if we can rustle up £500 he will definitely shave off his golden locks.

So far we appear to be up to £300

We are charging up the industrial hair clippers in anticipation so get pledging your money.

Come on don't forget its for CHARITY. Plus its got to be worth it just for the laugh !!!!!!!!!!!!

IL=Tim the Yank

Wasted Away Again...
Oct 15, 2003
London
www.ironlions.co.uk
Clumber Park Hotel is already booked up (Damn my procrastination). Can anyone suggest another nearby hotel or two? Umm, I need directions to the site from London too. Oh and what time does it start?
Cheers,
Enthusiastic but Clueless