Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Over 35's GB Team ??? Your Thoughts WTD

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Well if something does come up, then I will help sort it out as I am helping wityh the other GB Teams. Of couse I would like to play and of cause will try out and if I'm not good enough I will coach the team

Reactions: NitroBall

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Fact... There is no 35+ team
Fact.... There are veteran England teams. I know of an over 50's and an over 55's for sure.

How do I know this??

One of my customers plays in the over 50's and I've just done some kit bags for them with the three lions and their initials.

Cheers

Wingy...

Last edited:

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
So instead of trying to create a team, why not look for support from other countries in the EBPF and petition the Millenniums for a 35+ event that runs the same format as the mens, womens and -19's[/quote]

That's why my post is asking should this happen,, I wanted to gauge interest and see what people thought..

With interest shown it is then worth going about doing as you have mentioned ..

You can have a man hug Dave :)

bug

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Essex, UK
Visit site
Well if something does come up, then I will help sort it out as I am helping wityh the other GB Teams. Of couse I would like to play and of cause will try out and if I'm not good enough I will coach the team

As if your not good enough, next you'll be saying your retiring

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Reassuring to see so many over 40's still playing ball, and gives me hope comming back after 10 years away, 49 this year, here hoping I can see the end of the field never mind hit the players at the end of it.

Blakey - SAD

Reactions: NitroBall