Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Over 35's

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
I am sure there must be a few players over 35 out there. In a conversation with another over 40 at weekend we decided that it is about time we had a "senior" event.

My suggestion would be, since there are not a lot of 5/7 man teams out there where all the players are over 35, that we all turn up at a venue, put the names in a hat and draw teams.

If there is enough interest the venue would be Nottingham, we could use the Hyperball, a sup'air ball and maybe a woodland field. The entry would be modest to cover marshals and a few other expenses, site paint would be avaliable, co2, air and oxygen. Run at a time when it is quiet for tournies. Recballers would be welcome.

I have not fully discussed the idea with Nick but I am sure if there is sufficient interest we can make it happen. E mail steve@playpaintball.co.uk if you are interested and to keep the posting high up the forum I will welcome all wise cracks from the youngsters:eek: :eek:

Steve

toecutter

Jan 21, 2003
melton..
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Call it the Robbo Cup ;)
nah.. he's still to old even for this one:D

sadly i fit in this bracket 40 something :( :D

put me down for this one bully ,maybe end nov/december??

noel.

ps. can we use our zimmers as mobile barricades....:D :p

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
bully

sounds good mate im well up for that but i recon 30 would be a better age to get much more interest

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
not too near to xmas, not sure all your old joints could take it :D

waiting for it

Grumble grumble youngsters grumble caning grumble respect for elders grumble;)

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
Hi Steve what a good idea.

Just a couple of thoughts.dont make it too far up north as most of our vaccinations have run out and you can forget about it, this side of may 2004 when all the snow should have gone:D

You will need to do some sort of verification check as well as we dont want any ringers. eg. bus pass/ pension book / death certificate. A note from your grandchildren stating that you are over 30/35 will not suffice.

What is a really positive, is that the youngsters marshalling will have no need for them to take alcohol or drugs to slow things down as most of the play will be in slow motion in any case.

Apart from that you may have to explain to them at the marshals meeting what trees and bush's are and that zimmer frame shots do count cool: