Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Over 35's

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
I should be up for that, I easily qualify on age grounds. Trouble is, I can see every team having 5 back players and no mids/fronts:D
Hang on a minute - don't we already HAVE a team like that, called Curtains (JWB's team?):p

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
Well here is one front player thats up for it.

I can hit 50's no problem.........................er......wadda u mean its gotta be more than inches................bugger:mad:

P

Phil

Well Russ will be up for that the old bugger.
He is calling his team the saga all stars.

it8nthot

Dec 4, 2002
Just this side of sanity
:D :D If you promise to sieve the food and provide a straw I should be able to get someone to wheel me over - but 35 sounds a bit young to me - will shots on the old leg bag count (no need to p.ss up trees, just let go the bicycle clips go:D :D )

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
I agree with Ralph that some proof of age should be required e.g. passport, drivers licence, birth/death certificate. What about some form of handicap for the different age groups? Or you could have the draw for teams divided into ages so you know each team will have a mixture of the kids under 40 and grown-ups like us.

Of course game time could be an issue - I have a problem making to the 50 before time runs out on the arena fields nowadays, let alone if we do this in the woods!:D

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Sounds like the cogs have started turning for the first official chromedome tourney. Marshalling should be a piece of pi$$ as the oxygen grabbers will need a 3 minute rest after the breakout to whinge about aching limbs and to get their breath back!

Mugging will be a thing of the past as it will take the full 10 minutes for a cofifn dodger to rumble down the field to do the move :)

Seriously though, it should be wicked to watch. Any chance of making a video of the event? :)