Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Overrated/underrated

jecstacy

May 15, 2002
Visit site
Ok here it goes who do you think are the most overrated and underrated teams/players in the UK. This is not meant to be a thread to start personnal attacks but just for people to express their honest opinions.

Ill start

Underrated

Ronnie from tigers
Ant from backlash
Dunny from backlash even though hes named after a toilet
Me
Billy williams ecstasy

Overrated
Shockwave (struggle to beat their am team consistantly)
K2 (dont play with the big boys in the millenniums)
Gorag from tigers
Ross from ecstasy
Chris edwards

D

duffistuta

Ground rules

We're watching ths thread and let's keep it on topic people - as soon as it gets into a slanging match it's getting pulled, so either stick to J's point and argue your case or don't post.

Anyway:

Under-rated

Jeff Abbot - Nexus II (or whatever they're going to be called)
Boy Will - Sharks
Flash - K2
That blonde haired front guy from Twisted

Over-rated

The rest of the PGI Sharks 'cept me and Will
:p
Woz, Tigers (cos he can't answer back here:p ;) )

MarkB

Phoenix Killah
Jul 25, 2001
In the fifty!
www.hkarmy.com
Nice choice of topic J.
Well I've got to agree with some of your names. Ronnie is definitely under-rated. If we are going to include you J then we gotta have me the Imperial killing machine. Ok maybe not but I can dream.
K2 no offence guys as I love you all to bits but you are definitely over-rated. I hope you prove me wrong at Campaign.
I think Storm are a little under-rated, I have played them a couple of times this year and watched them a bit in Amsterdam and they were awesome.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I never know what to expect with the Storm teams. Sometimes we can muller them in a quick game, other times it goes the other way. From what I have heard from the Millennium events though, they seem to be rocking. Campaign will sort everyone out though, of that I am sure :)

Shuck

Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by MarkB
Sorry just thought of another under-rated player, forgot his surname but Chris from Inferno, plays upfront. The lad got skillz.
The guy you are on about is Chris Hayle. Unfortunately he will not be at Campaign. Has some weak excuse regarding a honeymoon :rolleyes:

MarkB

Phoenix Killah
Jul 25, 2001
In the fifty!
www.hkarmy.com
Alright Shuck how you doing?
Yes that's the one, honeymoon poor excuse, wouldn't he rather be paintballing on his honeymoon. I'm sure the misses would love that.
Sorry forgot Storm had like 18 teams, I meant Storm Pro.

Shuck

Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Not bad Baker, are you guys playing Campaign?

Just to keep it on topic, Latham of K2 is in my opinion under-rated. He seems to carve through teams at the moment.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
J

Good point well taken, we'll be doing the circuit next year to see if we can cut the mustard after this years re-group. See y'all at Campaign though.

We're not over-rated, just thought highly of ;)

Over-rated:

Consilium Dei (boooooooooring)
Tigers (great team, not enough excitement in their game for me)
Cartel

Under-rated:

J-Doe (K2)
Eddie Littlewood (Kellys)
Eddie Lowe (Method)
Team Static (aaaaaaaaawesome!)
Doc Evil (the man)