Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Overrated/underrated

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Ronnie Hollington
sam, so i have to rip your transfer check up then ;D i can donate the 50p to homeless children instead.
Yeah you can tear it up, its a good job that a reccomendation from you was so cheap, dont know what i would have done otherwise!:D

Give the cheque to warren, he could pass for a homeless child, then he could go down to one of those soup kitchens and get something to eat.....he is obviously starving....just look at his legs! Skinny boy! We got SK from Dynasty and SW from Tigers:p

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
Overrated: dont think many teams in the uk are over rated.
K2 deffinatly not over rated...
If you can get to the level they are at playing as fair as they do, then you cant really overate them!

Underated players:

Little John Exodus
Jack Wood Nexus
Al Woods k2
Jim Twisted.
Rob Twisted
Herb Twisted (and the rest of them)
Little Stoney, Imperial
Most of panic attack

Underated Teams
Panic Attack (Guys can play man) and are funny as fcuk
Twisted
Escamouch
Tigers
backlash

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by sjt19
Underrated:

Neil Campbell--> seen hiim do tuff consistently of a high standard, played for NWC and Shockwave for a long time, doesnt get the praise he deserves
Dunny--> great player
Andy Lovatt Smith and the UK Jaguars--> underrated as a team and andy as a player. they rocked at Joy and inthe MS as a whole

Overrated:

K2--> unproven, yet one of the most hyped teams in the UK, looking forward to see what they can do at Campaign
Well, i think i was right with all of the above. Neil Played really well at Campaign for Method, Dunny rocked with Backlash, Andy and the Jags did well for the majority of Campaign. And K2 were over hyped again, and were nothing special.

I was also impressed with Takeover, they played well on the games i saw, maybe you guys just have a jinx against us eh?;) Seriously though Takeover, well done, you rocked!:)

Originally posted by Steve Exodus
Overrated: dont think many teams in the uk are over rated.
K2 deffinatly not over rated...
If you can get to the level they are at playing as fair as they do, then you cant really overate them!
What level? I was suprised by their performance at CC, they came 17th (??) out of 23(??). If thatys not over rated then what is? Hopefully i will see them in the MS next year and they will rock!
:)