Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Originally posted by trojen
we all thought parksy was a bit of a mystery:D :D :p

(desponge)
laterz:cool:
He said mystery front player :D unless you have caught wind of the York teams secret plan of using 16 stone blokes as fronts... damn... foiled again!! :p

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Originally posted by glackos
I saw your team huddled under a sign on field 1. You should get them some better kits those poor skinny rat kids looked like they were gonna freeze.
lol, well IF that happens again they will probably end up using me as a wind break:D

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
Originally posted by Charlie
lol, well IF that happens again they will probably end up using me as a wind break:D

what a mix of guys we are aye:D

well im gonna go outside and sit in the sun for a bit as knowing our luck it will be thunder storms tommorow

:rolleyes: :D

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Bunker Imp
what a mix of guys we are aye:D

well im gonna go outside and sit in the sun for a bit as knowing our luck it will be thunder storms tommorow

:rolleyes: :D
http://www.metcheck.com/7dayforecast.asp?lat=52&lon=-2&locationID=3&Arr=178&Country=UK&Coastal=

22c, 4mph wind northerly, 56% cloud cover, no rain.

translation : nice and warm, but generally overcast, gentle northerly wind and DRY!.....yummy!

would appear hatts has picked up a bit of bullys weather conjering skills!!! now all we need is an ice cream van!

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Its Nitro's first outing into the PA tomorrow, although yours truly has exams on at the moment and therefore will not be attending, i can vouch for the lads and say watch out division 2. :)

Little_Kendo

Sandbaggers baby!
Nov 28, 2002
www.p8ntonline.com
Damn!!!

i can vouch for the lads and say watch out division 2
I think this is the first time Walker has spoke some sense!! :p

Just kidding buddy.

SPG Notts Nitro comin' atcha in Division 2 at the PA, watch out!! This is our first PA event - this is gonna be quality!!!

See you all Sunday (except you Walker, u dirty tax-dodger!) :D

Rob ;)

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Yeah well at least im not getting bummed by all those RAF officers, who's bitch are you this week? Corporal Punishments, or Sergeant Dicksniffs? :D