The Home Of European Paintball

PA merged threads

Trace UK Chameleons

Capt. UK Chameleons
Jul 8, 2001
Sheffield, England.
Visit site
Pa

Well av got say this event was awesome, organisation, judging staff, (In particular the Delta crew) 2'nd 2 none.
Hatts an Gillie megga pat between the shoulder blades.

We had some good games an not so good games(in the main down to us).. but all in all it was top ball at a top venue run by the top in the business.

Please be assured of our full support in the series, and as discussed yesterday please call upon the "Steel City Chameleons", as and when required.

Ps. (Hope a dont p....ss the mods off).

Can Rob from Tremmor give me a bell on 07977 416634 or mail me on ukchameleons1@tiscali.co.uk. Oh an av still got mi IR3 4 Sale.
Oh an thank to mr bull 4 the choccie gateau.

Cheers

Trace

:cool:

Nev

www.never-land.co.uk
Mar 31, 2004
under a rock.
www.never-land.co.uk
pa, great event!!!!

Hi all

I was just spectating at this event but it looked awesome, very good set-up.

To be honest I have never seen paintball at such a scale before in my life.

I couldnt stay till the end though. :(

What were the final scores... who were the winners... what decent stories are there to tell?????

Cheers lads and ladies... great day, even for a spectator.:D :D :D

Tel Boy

Banned
Jul 3, 2002
Visit site
AKA Linford

seems like your gettin into this paintball thing linford ;) iff yu fancy another game sometime give us a call u got my number m8 all ways happy to help the enthusiastic :)

Gotta agree with Badman (linford), twas a great day of paintball for the spectators (although i think many peeps may be suffering from sunburn)!

All the game were exciting, and i loved the fields (field 1 & 2 seemed fairly similar to how they were in round 2?). Congratulations to all involved... another success.

-EDD

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by Edd Hobday
All the game were exciting, and i loved the fields (field 1 & 2 seemed fairly similar to how they were in round 2?)
You say that the fields were the same like it was a bad thing? They were my fav two fields and once you find a design that works well, having it in the next round is not too much of a problem is it?

As per usual, this leg just keeps pushing the boundaries of UK Tournament paintball up and up. Can't wait till the next one.

I didn't say it like it was a bad thing... i actually said i loved the fields. The fact fields 1 and 2 were similar to last time was just an observation and i was wondering if anyone else had noticed it. :)

I don't feel its a problem keeping fields similar between rounds, but they do have to change IMO. If they stay the same play would become stagnant. There is only a certain amount of breakouts possible on one field, and although this would challenge teams to be creative, after a while i do think things would need to change. Just my thoughts :D

-EDD

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
excellent day in my opinion. marshalling was absolutely spot on, fields were all great to play, and the atmosphere seemed so much better than before with plenty of spectators in both morning and afternoon, but that was also down to the weather. wooo what a hot day.

as for our day as a team, I had such a great feeling that things were going to come together, and they did. Best ball ive seen us play, we got torn a new arsehole by nuneaton, but every other game we got our act together and it worked. we were chuffed that we placed 3rd after a disappointing last round, but were gutted that we actually beat the 2 teams that came above us.
Although stoke have won all three rounds, it has still been mighty close all through the league, waiting on the last results we could have finished from 2nd down to about 5th.
welcome to the trafford park guys, its good to see another tough competitor in the league, shame about cramlington not turning up though, meant a game less for everyone :(

looking forward to next month, and going to ibiza the day after :D

oh and trace, leave Ian at home next round, we enjoyed having a quiet peaceful last 2 rounds :D;)

Nev

www.never-land.co.uk
Mar 31, 2004
under a rock.
www.never-land.co.uk
sunburn

Edd Hobday Gotta agree with Badman (linford), twas a great day of paintball for the spectators (although i think many peeps may be suffering from sunburn)!
True, I was the only one out of my group that returned un burned. Nice to have some decent weather in england for a change. Made the day that little bit better.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
sunburn

Originally posted by badman
True, I was the only one out of my group that returned un burned. Nice to have some decent weather in england for a change. Made the day that little bit better.
Might have something to do with that natural tan m8