Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PA merged threads

After playing all morning and chronoing about 550 markers in the afternoon I was shattered last night.
Very enjoyable tourney again and it was a pleasure to talk to you guys in div 3 and 4. I think in the whole afternoon we only had a couple of markers with bounce and there was no discussion or argument even when the players had to go on without them.
We made it hard for ourselves by not walking the fields and it took us three games to get sorted. After that we were on fire.
Thanks to Wendy, Ed, Stevie, (The) Andy, Pebble and Stoney for yesterday.
Would have got first if we had been awake and 3rd without the F*&^%$ penalty points

JJ

Oh and I managed a wafer thin 5 or 6 flag grabs yesterday:cool:

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
where's pics of the refs?!?! ive sneaked in there a few times in the background, i think the refs should get their own section, specially after the heat yesterday. that killed it...:rolleyes:

xman

Aug 4, 2003
In a Pub full of Paint
Originally posted by Hatts
Flipping heck Steve, calm down ;)

2 cameras, they shot from 9:30 to around 4-ish...mostly field one from the tower then close up stuff on the other fields...then a few interviews.

Trust me, when we know it's getting shown we will tell you...I promise.

The nice thing is the director and the camera crew were kind of suprised by the whole thing and really excited. They told Gillie they got some really great footage and the director was really pleased with the interviews. These guys shoot sports events all the time so I figure if they're excited about it that can only mean good things ;)
Just to correct you Hatts, the crew in the tower came down about 1:30 pm (just as div 3,4 started playing ) and not 4:00 as you say.

But i did see the camera crew around the field until 4:00 ish. but must say a great day. but one point sticks out. get some free water outlets, as the fast food van (not) run out of cans by 3:30 ish .

LEE RED HEAT

Banned
Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
top day

thanks for another top day to the organisers and the refs absolutly brill and the weather to go with it. i think the weather this weekend made up for the last one. and i think we got the best draw play paintball in the morning sit and relax in the afternoon.
Also to the teams in our division 2 good balling its now starting to get tough at the top unlucky day for the boys from colchester storm but im sure they will be coming back next month and will give us all more of a run for our money. Well lets hope so anyway guys just stay off the shandy and you will be ok next time :D :D :D
and to the showtime lads you got lucky this month :D :D our turn next month just leave the shorts at home :D sky sports left when the legs came out:D
but on a seriouse note have fun guys and girls get training as we only have 3 events left and its getting harder and what does training make better players better prizes better chance of being at the top
see you all next month
lee ;)

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
it hurts it hurts

damn the sunburn hurts today well guys after saterday laying fields out with hatt's russ and rich harris then marshalling all day sun day(big marshall field 4 liverpool top on head) and then all day monday cleaning up (done in a day this time with hard work from the clean up crew) my ginger self went from milk bottle with frekkles to pink/red milkshake with frekkles :rolleyes:

and trust me the trying to sleep last night was not happening after sun dont do nuffink.

again hatts and gillie a superb event they keep getting better and hatt's with all the haters before the event do you think any of them will be silenced now or will they keep trying to slate the best tournament in great britain at the moment :cool:

russell the marshalling was well organised again and you keep getting the best in the business and me ;)

anyway guys this is the way of the future people you all know it so keep backing these guys cause ova the next couple of years this will most deffo be the best in europe and the biggest facility in the uk if not europe.

anyway these are just my 2 bobs worth and see u all at the next one.

ouch again for the sunburn :(

regards

Skiggles

Anyone for the pub?
Jul 30, 2002
Colchester, Essex, UK
Visit site
Big thank you to all the teams in Div 2

Fantastic day. Couldn't complain about a thing.
It couldn't get any better, well apart from maybe coming first :p

Great teams. Great marshalls. Sunshine all day.

We didn't have a single problem with any of our games apart from the other teams shooting straight and true. Marshalls were on the ball and I didn't feel we had one bad decision against us all day. We were simply out played by some very good paintball and you can't complain about that.

I personally and I can vouch for my team had a great day paintballing with a great bunch of people, couldn't ask for a better set of teams to play against.

well we got a respectful 7th on the day :)
I can only blame the prophet of doom Hatts for predicting us to come first ;)

Colchester Storm will be back .. shandys and all .. for some more fanatastic paintball in what I consider is the best domestic tournament in the UK.

See ya all next month

Paul (Urko)
Colchester Storm

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
On a personal note, a HUGE thanks to whoever found my mask in the staging area and handed it in. I had only just got it that day so it was brand new, although it was already covered in stickers! :D

Thanks again, I oew you a pint