Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball badges

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
You're stars guys, thanks for the kind words. I've got some supplies coming in over the next few days and if my plan comes together (which it should, theres no obvious problems I can think of that have been overlooked) I'll be able to supply glow in the dark badges and any type of illusion film (you know the funki 3d looking wrapping paper) with custom artwork intergrated in.

I'm pretty stretched with work at the moment but because the badges are easy, creatively unrestrictive and quick enough to produce in addition to being a pleasure to put together in the first place it's always something nice to do in my spare time so I'll be happy to continue to supply these to anyone who wants/needs them of any design desired.

Not a fan of the nation and how it works, its like a pack of teenage barbarians fighting over who has the nicest, plundered rag or who can grow the biggest tash, but you're absolutely right dude. I'll post something up in the next few days and see what kinda response we get.

Cheers guys, you're a quality bunch :D
Jonny :)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
you just keep us up to date with what you develop matey, with funky papers and whatever else that creative little mind of yours happens to come up with.

I will always be a customer for you, and as i already told you, and Rainbowshooter has now concurred,

CHARGE MORE ;)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
for future reference can you do these in largeish quantities? will drop you an email with more details soon.