Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball badges

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Element...

Can you clear ur p.ms or p.m about some custom 'ballers' work pls:)

Been trying to p.m ya but it aint happenin at the mo:(

-ChEf
PM's cleared dude.

As it happens due to the flood of enquiries regarding the custom ballers characters if you can hold on for a bit mate I'm working on something that will make it much easier to put together the custom artwork. The main difficulty is time, they dont look much but they take a while to put together due to the different processes involved. So I'm just trying to get my head around a new way of putting the artwork together that still allows for all of the custom features but make life a whole lot easier because being realistic right now I cant afford to spend as much time as I have done on them while self employed and trying to run my daily business..

I'll keep working on what I have in mind and get back to you dude. That is unless someone happens to be a master programmer and also a flash ninja, and can easily put together a custom program that allows me to peice together the various elements (i.e. gat, gat colour, body, jersey type, colour etc), if thats the case then drop me a line and I'm sure we can come to an agreement ;)

Cheers for the kind words everyone, oh and I'll be happy to take large orders Jim. Between Kat and myself we can put them together in a flash so anything you have in mind mate.

Finally thanks for the interest guys, I havent forgotten anyones enquiries, that goes for those who have expressed interest last year, as I say with work and other projects I jsut dont have the time, that said I do want to find a way to satisfy everyone and will continue to find a way of speeding the Ballers process up.

Merci,
Jonny :)

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Are you still doing badges? If so i have a team order for custom ones. :cool:
Certainly dude :D Would be happy to put something together for you. If you pm me with the details i.e. how many you're after, what colours you're after, links to artwork/ logos if required and any custom names or numbers and I'll pop it all into the template ASAP for you dude.

Cheers for the interest Sabot and many thanks for the kind words Nige,
Jonny :)