Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Clear out, everything must go.

waldo795

Mar 1, 2011
Watford
ill take the empire tank cover and the 2 cleaning things? thats assuming u mean the barrel cleaners?

cheers let me know postage and pm paypal and ill send it right away!

Ghost mw2

Jul 3, 2010
Glasgow
ill take the empire tank cover and the 2 cleaning things? thats assuming u mean the barrel cleaners?

cheers let me know postage and pm paypal and ill send it right away!
The white fluffy might be sold, but u can have the other 2 items if u want for £15 posted.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Ill take the pair of Proflex's with the white frame, soft ears and black faceplate for £28? Considering I dont need a peak and the lense looks like it has a pretty hefty scratch down it on the right, or is that some kind of reflection? Can paypal you tonight.

Ghost mw2

Jul 3, 2010
Glasgow
Ill take the pair of Proflex's with the white frame, soft ears and black faceplate for £28? Considering I dont need a peak and the lense looks like it has a pretty hefty scratch down it on the right, or is that some kind of reflection? Can paypal you tonight.
Yeah the lense is scratched didnt realise till u mentioned, that deal sounds fine. Would cost about £5 postage.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Meet you halfway (well more or less) at £30 all in considering the lense? Monies ready and waiting.