Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Clear out, everything must go.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Hi mate, received today. Speedy postage but am dissapointed with a few things and would like a partial refund as the following were not described. The frames are faded in parts to a grey colour and in general is more of a dingey cream colour, one of the soft ears is missing the screw that secures it to the mask at the top so it just hangs and most of all there is NO strap :confused:

Whenever purchasing a mask, they usually come with a strap...and it was not specified that when buying a pair of goggles off you no strap would come with it.

"2x JT proflex masks - can be split up if wanted, hard ears, soft ears, white lens frame, black frame, 1 black face plate & 1 peak. £32 each or ask for seperate parts."
Doesnt state anywhere there that the '2 x JT proflex masks' dont come with a strap.

I dont want the hassle of sending it back, but feel a partial refund would be reasonable, considering I paid out £30 (which I feel was generous considering the deep scratch on the lense) for not a full set of goggles, when I could of paid less for many other pairs on these boards in better shape and condition, but I liked the white frames.

Can attach pictures if neccessary.

Ghost mw2

Jul 3, 2010
Glasgow
I think a refund is in order here ... the amount of which you can either sort out between yourselves or we can do it and then you both have to accept our decision ...
I'm wondering how when I bought the mask off here I payed £40 & I was ripped off & the guy I bought it off just ignored me & nothing was done, just saying, we'll try sort something out.

Ghost mw2

Jul 3, 2010
Glasgow
Hi mate, received today. Speedy postage but am dissapointed with a few things and would like a partial refund as the following were not described. The frames are faded in parts to a grey colour and in general is more of a dingey cream colour, one of the soft ears is missing the screw that secures it to the mask at the top so it just hangs and most of all there is NO strap :confused:

Whenever purchasing a mask, they usually come with a strap...and it was not specified that when buying a pair of goggles off you no strap would come with it.

Doesnt state anywhere there that the '2 x JT proflex masks' dont come with a strap.

I dont want the hassle of sending it back, but feel a partial refund would be reasonable, considering I paid out £30 (which I feel was generous considering the deep scratch on the lense) for not a full set of goggles, when I could of paid less for many other pairs on these boards in better shape and condition, but I liked the white frames.

Can attach pictures if neccessary.
Pick one of the straps i have up, and i'll send u it. the ear holds on when the strap is in.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
I'd rather have some money paypal'd back so I can just pay someone who I can see this weekend, as I'll need one. The problem wasnt just the strap (faded and dis-coloured frames) but I'll be happy to take a fiver into my account and settle it at that.

Ghost mw2

Jul 3, 2010
Glasgow
I'd rather have some money paypal'd back so I can just pay someone who I can see this weekend, as I'll need one. The problem wasnt just the strap (faded and dis-coloured frames) but I'll be happy to take a fiver into my account and settle it at that.
Yeah thats fine, payment has been sent.