Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Park southampton walkons

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Fantastic Day

Good day today at Southampton today. My first walk-on and a fantastic day although I was a bit of a paint magnet to start with. Managed to overcome my initial over-enthusiasm however and got involved in some good play.

Thanks to Pete, Custard and the others whose names I can't remember for your support and for a good day of gaming. Deffo going back. When I can stop my flippin mask from steaming up that is.

PETEB......

Jun 23, 2004
Visit site
One of the best walk ons this year
Thankyou to all who came and made the day what it was
Next one on the 29th of october hope to see you all there
Pete

PETEB......

Jun 23, 2004
Visit site
hi,
where will be the 28 okt walkon day?can i come by my self?
It will be where it always is, check details on first page
Your more than welcome to come on your own and jion in, no one is on thier own very long, Marcus came to his first walkon and came on his own perhaps he might post up his thoughts about that
If you do come on your own on the 28th you will be lonely because the walkon is on the 29th
Pete

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
niulino...

Niulino... Went to my first ever walk on at this site last weekend, on my own, and had an excellent time. :D

Pete was great and made a point of showing me round so that I was familiar with the playing areas and the safe zones. All who was their were freindly and open, offering tips, advice, and made me feel very welcome despite my obvious inexperience.

The playing areas are varied which is great and we also tried different combinations within the same playing areas to add a real buzz to the games.

I give a 10 out of 10 recomendation for this site. All you need to do is get involved, play fair, and enjoy yourself! This site is not local for me but based upon thats days experience I will deffo be going again.

Thanks again Pete for a great day. :D

Best Regards,

Marcus

PETEB......

Jun 23, 2004
Visit site
walkon the 29th october

The next one is on the 29th october and will be here before you know it and after the terrific day in september i am looking forward to this one
Anyone coming
Pete