Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Park southampton walkons

PETEB......

Jun 23, 2004
Visit site
Sabotage in Swanbourne are having some kind of walk-on, but I think it might be limited numbers or something like that.. If your anxious to play give Paul their a call and see....

http://sabotage-paintball.co.uk/

It's in Bucks so not exaclty round the corner for you guys from Southampton way, but perhaps better than not playing at all.
i dont think he will get to many walkons at £50 for the day and 2000 balls and bring a packed lunch
Best of luck:D :D

PETEB......

Jun 23, 2004
Visit site
maybe not but at least the walk-ons go ahead each month !
Do they go ahead every month as numerous sites cancel due to players who wont say thier coming just in case they dont for whatever reason not to mention the ones that say they will and still dont
If you have a magic wand jelly that will make them turn up wave it twice a month and we will have two walkons

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Pity P you run an excellent site,if it ceases then it's a loss to all of us.
Walk-on players are the bain of sites,they whinge when they turn up and take forever to get ready,I should know I'm one...
I hope you and others will make it to Wycombe this month,Divvy's last paintball b4 he goes to OZ(and almost mine;) ),hope to see you,custard,nit or is it nat,and ezeeee hippo:p..pop down you know you enjoy it...:D