Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball scarring

I've got one on my knee, 4 years old . Bunkered this guy, double tap in the back just to be nice, bugger spins and lights me up, first shot in the knee just about puts me down, other 5 I don't really feel at that point. then he's got the balls to say Ha! I got you! Could have killed him at that point, since it was our home field and him being a walk on I took him to the chrony, 5 shots 347-315, his day was over.

Wen't down to the States for a Stock tourny, real sketchy operation, I follow 2 players from the other team to the chrony, were chronying on and off the the field, these guys are coming off I know the guns are hot because they were shooting the bark off the trees, yet I could barely reach them, anyway at the chrony the first guy puts a shot over and its 320, chrony starts beeping, Ref looks at him and I swear to god I can't belive what happens next, both these guys take tools out and turn their guns down, they both chrony off under 300 so I have to ask the Ref what the F#$K gives and he say's to me Oh! it's just a fun tournament.
Anyway the funny part of the story is after the game were back at the hotel and it's got a pool and a huge hot tub, so of course all 6 of us head down. the pool was well attended and there were a few people in the hot tub, well you've never seen people bail so fast, in a couple of miniutes its just the 6 of us. I'm siting in the hot tub for about 5 miniutes before it occures to me were all covered in welts and it probably looks like ringworm or something to anyone who dosen't know. TOTALLY hilarious.

jay_manc

Feb 7, 2005
manchester greater
Visit site
sad people

sorry ,but there are some really sad people on these forums ...
lol and sorry for this late post , only just been reading the posts
im a bad speller , and some people are missing there spelling's in words ,
and people must have plenty of time . beeing able to play the teacher roll .
sorry for this but i think its right to say so ..

also somebody was saying about it beenig wrong about shooting people for revenge . so true its not good at all.......

people are in this sport for a laugh not to be hurt .......
v.true about it beeing assault ....

ohhhhhhhhhh **** i just relised ive become one off them sad people aswell ...........................................

lol