Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball scarring

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
It also produces a unique smell, go ahead give it a wipe with your index finger, then give it a sniff.

It comes second to the smell of the 'soft spot'.

Wow Ive learned something new.

Thanks!

As for injuries, I fell over on the way to the 50 and broke my gun at the masters two months ago.

Years ago I ran into a tree and smashed my hopper.

Apart from that, just my pride...

PS Skeet PLEASE Dont get Johnmassive into a who is pervier contest.
Not only will this thread have to be removed, this whole forum would probably have to be deleted and the computers that host it incinerated...

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Wrong yes, pervert probably. Depending on circumstances, then probably a sniffer to. But it doesnt smell of arse, its unique.

A 'Soft Spot' is the part between the testicular sack and what can only be described as the lower part of the anal crack...

Skeet

Platinum Member
Oh...the Perineum or however it is spelt...gotcha...ive not sniffed my perineum recently...getting a bit old for that now...mind you, if there were no ladies around for a while...I would still be allright...old party trick

I went to weird parties...:D

Actually...they were fine when i got there, but went weird afterwards...strange...

Bush

destroy your idols!
Oct 5, 2002
messingham way
Visit site
okt hen i hate fuego
fuego sucks sooooo bad, u know the scar i told u about last time, trainin the other week, get shot from the other side of the field right ontop of the scar on em neck, and gess whatm, it opens it up, and gess what it was fuego, all becasue the paint is like a **** ing marble
**** ing ouch

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
Is it possible, that you are even pervier than me?:D
hmm, sounds like its possible

but you know all the vocab so i think you're winning at the moment

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Rosie
hmm, sounds like its possible

but you know all the vocab so i think you're winning at the moment
Oh yes...my vocab is pretty good...who want's to tell me, where one might find, a Frenulum?:p

Is it possible, to describe the pain, inflicted by a close range (on the break, by a team mate) shot to the thumb nail?
It defies belief, how much that really hurts...