Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballing Chav's, name and shame.........

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
chavs

Originally posted by Aten-Re
Chavs round our way (or scrots or scallies) just hang on the street corner doing F All, looking hard untill you smack one in the face, then they all speak this daft language, that sounds like the smufs on helium LMAO. Frenchie............"we likess hobbitsesssss"

:D

Originally posted by Baca Loco
Okay, this is an incomprehensibly English thread. The rest of us need working definitions of all these terms. Don't you lot have enough left over class distinctions without making up silly nonsense?
Okay I'll try to help out a little bit.
Chav is the name of a youngster from the isle of sheppy (also expanded out to essex now) who sports the chav uniform.
Yarco is the same from Great Yarmouth
Townie Is the same from an town centre
Janner is Identical but from Cornwall
Scallie is a youngster from Liverpool and trades the burberry for a shellsuit.
Kevs are from Brum (birmingham)
Pikeys well they live in Caravans always give you a dog, do a wicked brick weave and have irish accents (see the film Snatch for explanation).

I suggest that ben shores should be put in the grouping as well.

Jay - Team Blitz

cornish!!! enough said
Sep 20, 2002
plymouth
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
Okay I'll try to help out a little bit.
Chav is the name of a youngster from the isle of sheppy (also expanded out to essex now) who sports the chav uniform.
Yarco is the same from Great Yarmouth
Townie Is the same from an town centre
Janner is Identical but from Cornwall
Scallie is a youngster from Liverpool and trades the burberry for a shellsuit.
Kevs are from Brum (birmingham)
Pikeys well they live in Caravans always give you a dog, do a wicked brick weave and have irish accents (see the film Snatch for explanation).

I suggest that ben shores should be put in the grouping as well.

sorry to correct you but janner's are from plymouth the cornish........well there all inbred.:D

right i'm off to see me mum/sister/auntie:p

Myth

Jason Wheeler
Feb 11, 2004
London
Visit site
most of the dynasty players are chav's.. and most kids that are around 15/16 are chavs beacuse theres so much pressure on them to be lik everyone eles, when i started paintball i was a full blowen chav lol and now i havent worn a hooded jumper for ages, BUT i did wear a nickleson t-shirt at campaign!! i admit it :D