Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballing Chav's, name and shame.........

Dunno who it is, but they aint actually going anywhere...

They saw the camera, and thought "**** hot! Nice one! Get me man boobs out and do a walk by chav styley past the camera, see if i can do Hatts out of his Wallet at the same time"

Simple... can you not see the look on his face?

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
it's taken from american gang culture........ they don't really realise they are "representing"........ like the rolled up trouser leg thing/socks over tracksuit...... gang thing as prison fatigues have no pockets for your "shank"........... 'tis all true, the look filtered down from the US gangs and has ended up as our rather comical herbert wear.

O

ollytheosteo

does anyone actually know why chav's have a fetish for burberry?
I believe this started when (genuine) Burberry gear caught on as a uniform amongst certain groups of footy fighting types. That led to Burberry being a badge of hardness, which led to the current parlous situation seen wherever young folks gather to appreciate cider and compare solvents. ****ed if I know about the clown pendants tho. :confused:

Originally posted by ollytheosteo
****ed if I know about the clown pendants tho. :confused:
Ah now this one originates from Yarcoland, starting off as a fishing town and then an oil industry town the families always had quite a bit of cash going spare and what do women do with cash when hubby is away, then bloody spend it. The pikeys caught on to this and started moving into town and with pikeys comes gold. They started off selling the clowns to the wives and now these clowns have been passed down to chavettes/yarcoettes. You should see some of them around here, Mr T would be bloody jealous with thier abundence of gold clowns, gollywogs (now called sunshine men by the way) ponys, stilletos, pigs, dolphins in fact if somebody can make a gold item they will bloody buy it.